personality tests that I found on Tumblr.com

what circus performer are you?

"The Audience"

At times you feel rooted in the same spot, stuck in the same boring routines of life, unable to get any closer to the action. You've been told this distance, this stretch of space between where you are and what you are watching, is to protect you, that watching from afar is better than being involved in the messy and dangerous world. But why listen to this advice? All you need to do it stand up and walk forward. This stationary moment in your life does not negate all subsequent possibility of action. So hurry up, the show is starting. Claim your place in the circus."

Which of my favourite paintings are you?

"starry sky - wenzel hablik"

you've been looking up at the stars for as long as you can remember. you're a daydreamer, with your head in the clouds, and your mind is never empty. you long for discovery, for creation, for annihilation."

What their original love language is

"physical touch

ah my fellow touch starved being! u probably fall asleep to elaborate fake scenarios where most of the time, you're just yearning to be cocooned by someone else and feel like you're safe in their arms, allowing yourself to fall asleep without having to have a podcast, playlist or youtube video playing to distract yourself (yes i am talking abt myself . shh) but i hope that u know that whatever you're going through isn't going to last forever, you're absolutely and 100% going to be ok. i know ur mind can go to rly scary dark places sometimes, but just know that there's so much light and good in this world that's in store for u. i love u, im proud of you, you're so very brave"

What colour do you remind me of?

"dark green

you remind me of dark green, like the forest! if you got this one i think you're very cool and i want to be your friend :) you give off a chill, mysterious, almost magical vibe. you seem to be confident, yet down to earth. you're probably very in touch with the world around you."

What do you yearn for?

"to understand the world, to run up the hill

you yearn to understand the world, to understand the other side. you find that many of your relationships with your loved ones is affected by your unwillingness to give parts of yourself when you ask for vulnerability and openness on their part. you want everything that life can give you, all of its knowledge and pain and flaws-- you want to experience them like they're for your taking without realizing the repercussions of your actions. it isn't right to burn yourself to keep others warm, but it's just as wrong to ask others to burn for you."

Take my quiz and I will tell you which oddly specific childhood memory you are + call you out

"the time i was at a summer camp and stole a couch

you are loud laughs, the sound of gravel, waking up at the crack of dawn, and paint ball guns. you enjoy making others giggle, reveling in the flutter and pitter-patter in your chest when your loved ones give you a toothy grin or an amused eye roll. you may struggle with self-worth, feeling insecure about yourself. perhaps you find so much joy in making others happy because you rarely feel that way yourself. on the inside you feel like storm clouds, but on the outside you're a ray of sunshine. you need to learn to rely on those around you and show your true emotions. if they really love you, they won't run from you on your bad days. re-evaluate who you call a friend. bottling up negative emotions will only make them grow stronger. <3 mwah"