Chapter 01

Friendship was a lot to consume for these four girls. Friendship is something which destroyed and built them. They shared their joys and sorrows, happiness,sob stories, love stories, fears; because they trusted each other.
Trust is an expensive thing in the world. Without trust, no relationship can ever exist.
They faced a lot of hurdles in the path of their friendship,but they fought and smiled. They stood for each other in worst times and also sacrificing many adored things, because they knew Friendship is for life.

And it all started with two new girls who joined the school in their sophomore year.

Navya was reluctant to leave behind her past life in Bangalore, and start a new and fresh life; moving to a new city. She was extremely nervous to start a life among strangers. It became difficult for her to hold on to the present, as she was left with the memories with her old friends.

She joined her new school, right after two days arriving at the new city. Nothing happened like the way Navya expected, sometimes our worries and dreadness topple over us too much that reality seems to surprise us.

Her classmates were amiable, and the teachers began to like her. Ostensibly, she kinda became the 'IT- girl'. She was an over achiever in academics and sports and she seemed to catch an eye of the other girls of her class including Akanksha Sharma, the discipline in-charge of Madison High School.

When in comes to making friends, Navya wasn't a shy geek. She befriended some of the girls and guys. Well, it's general in India that people believe that a girl and a boy can never be friends and their relationship is misunderstood as anything except friendship.
There is a LOC(Line of Control) in their classroom among the boys and girls. They cannot sit together and even if they talk for a moment, people assume they like each other.

Their Hindi class was about to get over, until at the very last minute, their Hindi teacher who also happened to be their class teacher got a call from the office about another new admission in their class.

"So, we have a new student joining from tomorrow and don't forget to do your homework. I am going to ask you questions from the chapter" He said and left the classroom.

Navya stuffed her books in the backpack, she frowned when she heard Sneha, another fellow classmate whispering to Divya.

"Uggh! Another new student. We already have so many students in our class. " Sneha groaned, along with Divya agreeing with her.

No one likes an outsider. It is true
Navya thought to herself. Nevertheless, they would accept her as a classmate, of course.

She had a whole lot of pending History work, in this context, Navya and Akanksha became close friends. They were neighbors and had a same taste and interest - South Korean boy band BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan) and Korean, Chinese dramas. They often chatted a lot about these topics, but friendship wasn't on real surface.

Akanksha was already having some friendship issues with Sweta and Anjali when they were in ninth standard. She couldn't open herself to anybody since an incident occurred in her freshman year. She remained cheerful and friendly from outside, but she still has friendship issues with her friends and she doesn't really have friends.
Those friends were for name sake and used her.

Navya had a tiring day, she had plenty of homeworks and revisions to do. The last class got over, the students gushed out of the classroom walking towards their buses. She was walking in the corridors and daydreaming. She snapped out of her imagination, when the Chemistry teacher called her from the staffroom

"Navya, Can you please call Abhimanyu from XI-B" She asked, correcting Chemistry notebooks.

"Yes Ma'am" She nonchalantly answered, she was a new student and she had no idea where XI-B was.
She absentmindedly searched for XI-B and came across it. She heard girl's giggles and boys chattering, she stepped inside the classroom and no one bothered to look at her.

"Saraswati Ma'am is calling Abhimanyu. Who is Abhi.." A tall guy stood up from the last bench and came forward. Navya zoned out for a second because of his quintessential handsomeness. His hair was slicked, and his sharp jawline took her breath away. "Are you Abhimanyu?"

He nodded his head and his eyes shot fiercely at her. She found him to be aggressive and cold in appearance. "Yes. What happened?"

"I don't know. You have to go to staff room" She wanted to wait there longer to talk to him but she ignored all those thoughts and rushed to her bus.

Hi guys,

I know it is little boring, other characters will drop at the next coming chapters

Please vote and comment ❤️