Chp 1- Better Than You <3

Better Then You

@Bieber_Potts And @gleeky4bieberX

Chp 1-

Isabella’s POV-

We were all crowded in Jacks room- me, Jack, Conor, Alex and John. Jack's X-box was being tortured by the boys while we waited for Anth to arrive from the airport. We would have went, however John and Alex are too dumb to drive and Conor and Jack couldn’t decide on who should be our ‘chauffer’. Typical boys.

My thoughts were interrupted by a muscular arm being wrapped around my petite frame. I spun my head around to be met by those gorgeous brown eyes that make me melt.

“Babe, you coming? We are gonna go pick up Anth outside.” Jack smiled at me while standing up and giving out his hand to me. I smiled back in response as I took his smooth hand in mine as we followed the other boys out of his bedroom.

“ANTHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” the boys all screamed at Anth as soon as his taxi stopped in front of Conor and Jacks parents’ house.

I laughed lightly as the boys embraced their best friend in a hug… more like huddle. As the boys hopped off  Anth letting him breath I walked over to him with a smile on my face.

“Anth! We all missed you sooooo much! Was the flight ok?” I asked Anth calmly.

“Yeah, I can see you guys missed me I nearly died over there. But I missed you guys too.” Anth spoke to me with his strong American accent running through.

I laughed walking over to Jack. Jack was talking to Conor as Alex and John were jumping Anth, again. I wrapped my arms around Jacks muscular torso and laid my head on his back because I was too short. Jack turned around with a grin planted on his face as he wrapped his arms round my waist.

“Im gonna go now. I swear studying takes over my life!” I laughed. Soon jack's beautiful smile has disapered as I said those words.

“What!? Now…” Jack said with saddnes in his voice. I lightly nodded as I tilted my head to side.

Jack huffed then tilted his head down to my hight planting a sweet, loving kiss on my tender lips. I kissed back with the same amount of love smiling through it.

“Ill walk you home.” Jack whispered on my lips. He walked over to the door letting the boys know that we were leaving. I bid my farewells then turnt to see Jack staring at me.

“You Ready?” Jack said walking over to me and grabbing my hand in his. I nodded lightly and then we set off.

Hoped You Mayniacs Liked It <3 ... <3 Me And India Worked Really Hard On It, Please Like Or Comment?? X - Skye