Chp 3-

Chapter three

-Jacks POV -

What? I thought to myself. My whole body froze as that name escaped her sweet mouth while we were making love.

All realisation had hit Belle, I could tell because she froze up in my arms.

She could sense the hurt in my eyes as I pulled myself out of her and moved away in disgust. My back hit the cold wall as my eyes darted towards her soft brown ones.

"Did you just say my brother's name?” I gasped out,

“Wha-...-of-course not.” Bella replied anxiously. I got myself out of the shower and got dressed quick,”Bella, look...I'll call you.” I quickly spoke and she nodded at me.

“I love you...” She uttered to me and gave a small smile before leaving.

As soon as I made my way out of her house I headed back home, That barstard, I thought to myself, how could he steal my girlfriend's heart away like that.

As I made my way into my house I headed upstairs to my room where all the boys were making noise.

I headed straight for Conor and punched him hard in the face,”You sick barstard! How could you?” I shouted at him.

“What have I done?!” He shouted back at me.

“My girlfriend!”

“Bella?”

“Who do you think?! A gnome?” I said sarcastically.

“What have I even done to Belle?” He shook his head.

“She's having fucking fantasies about you!”

“What the hell, Jack?”

“Look, Jack, you need to calm down.” I heard Anth say.

“No I will not fucking leave him alone! He fucking fucked my girlfriend... I think. Now, all of you get the hell out of my room.” I pulled Conor up and slung him out of room. The rest all made their way out themselves and I slammed the door hard and let my tears stroll down my face.

Hoped You'z Enjoyed That, Sorry About Late Posting <3 x 

So What Do You Think Is Going TO Happen?? ;) Comment ?