CHAPTER 17

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi dialed Pragya's number. The call got attended "Pragya?"

"The subscriber you are calling is sleeping peacefully. Don't try to contact again." Nikkil said and hung the call. He throws the phone on the way.

"Fuck" Abhi shouts and hits the car dashboard angrily.

Ravi stops the car immediately. "What happened?"

"It's that son of a bitch Nikkil. He has Pragya and he played us." Abhi said grinding his teeth angrily.

"Ok, cool down. Let's find a way."

"How are we gonna find him? He has Pragya and..." Abhi stops in the middle angrily. "My mind is not working," Abhi said closing his eyes.

"Let me ask the control room to track Pragya's number," Ravi said and at that moment, Abhi realized it.

The watch, which he gave to Pragya. "Ravi, I have an idea."

"What?"

"I gave Pragya a watch with a tracking device chip. We can use that to track her."

"Brilliant Abhi. I will inform this to the control room and will ask them to track her." Ravi said dialing the number.

"Let's catch that son of a bitch before he leaves Goa," Abhi said determinedly. "Let me drive," Abhi said and both swiped their seat.

"Got the location Abhi. He is on the highways, trying to go outside Goa."

"Talk to Goa police officer and ask him to check every vehicle in all the checkpoints, railway stations, and airport. And let us follow the GPS." Abhi said.

"Done."

"Good News..." Nikkil said smirking on the phone.

"Do you have her?" The man asked.

"She is with me."

The man smiled victoriously, hearing it. "Bring her safely."

"She is sleeping peacefully. Within few minutes, she will be with you."

"That sounds delicious." The man said with a deadly smirk.

"Oh, shit..." Nikkil said angrily.

"What? Is everything alright?" The man asked.

"It's Police. There are checking every vehicle."

"Get the hell out of there. I want her. Make sure of it."

"Fine..." Nikkil hung the call. "Is there is any other root?"

"We can take city road. But it would take much time to get out of Goa." The driver said.

"Is there is any other way other than that?" Nikkil asked losing his temper.

"What about through train?"

"Go to the railway station." Nikkil orders.

"Abhi, they avoided the highway root. I think they are going to the railway station." Ravi said looking at the map.

"Is there is any shortcut for the railway station?"

"Yes. If we take that root, then we would reach there before he could." Ravi said.

When Nikkil's car entered the railway station, the police officers and their car surrounded him. Abhi got out of the car furiously, pointing his gun at Nikkil's car. "You are under arrest, Mr. Nikkil Arora. It's over."