CHAPTER 23

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

Sorry for not updating regularly...

Both entered a room and Abhi locks it.

Ravi was beyond shock, seeing the person. "What the fuck?"

Nikkil was sitting in a chair with his hands and legs tied. His face was bleeding and he was looking exhausted. "When did you got him? You told me that you lost him again."

"I lied." Abhi said bluntly.

"Why?"

Abhi looked at Nikkil, who was glaring at him."Come out. I will explain everything." Abhi said and went out.

Ravi was following him with multiple questions in his head.

"When did you caught him?" Ravi asked.

"While I was following him that day."

"Why didn't you tell anyone about this? We want to put him in jail."

"Not now. I don't want anyone to know about this except us. Not even Pragya."

Ravi shrinks his eyebrows, confused. "Okay, but why?"

"We have got only Nikkil, not his boss. If we hand him over to the police station, the news would spread. If the news reaches the head, he would get alert and we won't be able to catch him. If we hide Nikkil, then the head would be left with no other choice than to come out in search of Nikkil."

"Do you think he would come out to get Nikkil?" Ravi asked narrowing his eyes.

"Of course. Nikkil is his partner. I don't know what is the relationship they share, but if he wants Nikkil, then he will come out and we can get him caught."

"Wow, amazing idea man."

"And there is something else that I need to discuss with you. As we are moving to Delhi, I want to transfer him unofficially. I need your help."

"I will make the arrangements. But what if he escapes?"

"He won't." Abhi said and went inside and Ravi followed him curiously.

Abhi took his mobile. "Look at the watch in his hand. There is a GPS device in that. If he moves even an inch from here, I would get alert in my mobile." Abhi presses a button. Nikkil shouts as he felt an electric shock passing through his hand. Abhi stops it and Nikkil breaths heavily with a glare. "How is this?"

"Perfect..." Ravi said and gave a punch to Nikkil's face. "I was waiting for a long time to do this."

Abhi smirked, hearing Ravi.

"Don't worry, we will pay him with interest." Abhi said cracking his knuckle.

The entire day, Pragya's mind was filled with Abhi's thoughts. It hurts her when Abhi avoids her. She tried to divert her mind, but she wasn't able to do it. Her lips curved to a smile, remembering their moments together in Goa. After a very long time, she was happy. She was smiling and laughing heartfully. Abhi makes her happy. She feels safe whenever he is around her. And now, she is feeling a pain in her heart, as they are not talking to each other like before.

That Evening, Pragya called Gauri.

"Did you decide about your feelings for Abhi?" Gauri asked as soon as she picks the call.