CHAPTER 28

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

Extremely sorry for late update...

All the guests were dancing together happily. Pragya was dancing with Viraj, but her eyes were searching for Abhi who was nowhere to be seen.

"You look beautiful Pragya." Pragya looked at Viraj, hearing his compliment, and gave a small smile. "You would have looked even more beautiful if you wore what I choose instead of this dress." Viraj said and Pragya frowns, hearing it.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean nothing. It's just that, everything is changed." Viraj said in a sarcastic tone and Pragya felt awkward, hearing it. "Why did you become silent?"

"There is nothing for me to say." Pragya said, relieving herself from his grip.

Pragya started to walk out of the dance hall. But suddenly, she felt someone pulling her hands and landing on a broad chest. She lifts her hand and looked at Abhi, who was smiling at her, holding her hands.

"Mind if I steal your wife for a dance?" Abhi asked with a wink and Viraj fumed in anger

Ignoring his glare, Abhi started to dance with Pragya, happily. Both let the song control their moves. "What's wrong?" Abhi asked, seeing her pale face.

"Nothing." Pragya lied.

"Did your so-called husband say something?"

"I can understand that you don't like Viraj and you don't trust him." Pragya's breath gets hitched when Abhi's grip on her waist got tighter. "But the way you treat him is very harsh."

"I know." Abhi said in a stern tone, without taking his eyes from her. He twirled Pragya and pulled her back to him, wrapping his hands around her hip. Composing herself, he continued. "I just don't like the fact that he is with you."

"What?" Pragya asked shrinking her eyebrow in confusion.

"Nothing." Abhi said with a naughty look.

"You are behaving weird today."

"I know..."

Viraj was looking at both Abhi and Pragya furiously.

A man from a faraway distance was hiding behind the bushes, pointing a gun towards Viraj.

"Did I tell you something?" Abhi asked.

"About what?"

"You look gorgeous in this dress." Pragya blushed, hearing his compliment.

"Thank you for your compliment."

"Anytime..."

"Are you trying to flirt with me, Mr. Mehra?" Pragya asked with a teasing look.

"Is it is wrong to flirt with such a beautiful woman?" Abhi winked and Pragya chuckles, hearing him.