Chapter 2; Insanity

Chapter 2; Insanity

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You're the reason of my insanity, you're the reason of my peace, and I hate every second of it."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀-Unknown

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♛ chapter ii.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♖ Jacob's Point Of View

- - -

I locked myself in my room for the second time today, and it wasn't even noon yet. My parents are arguing again. I'm honestly tired of it. All of it. I hate them, and their consistent blabbing back and forth at each other. Before they were never like this, they were always constantly holding hands or displaying some type of public affection. Now, there isn't a second where they weren't talking about how good divorce sounds or insulting each other.

Oh, please.

I hate it here, the only person in this house that I actually care for is Carie. My little 5 year old sister. I know, I'm supposed to hate her for being 'annoying' and be mean to her, but she's not annoying, she's the sweetest thing ever. She's also very emotional therefore whenever my parents argue she's in here crying her eyes out on my shoulder. It's getting hard to stay strong, my supposed perfect life, was slowly winding down. I needed to get away from here, this place, its like a prison. I had to escape, with Carie, but to where? I was snapped out of my thoughts by a text.

From Alejandra, I groaned. She's my soon to be ex, was my high school sweetheart, I can't stand her now. She's a slut, she'd slept with half of the school, and expects me to stay faithful? Pssh, no.

The Text Convo:

AlejandraBombin: What's up babe?

PrinceMisfit: Hey Alley

AlejandraBombin: What ya doin?

PrinceMisfit: Nothing -_-

AlejandraBombin: Aw, what's wrong?

PrinceMisfit: Nothing, God Alley. Nothings wrong

AlejandraBombin: Ook, can I come over?

PrinceMisfit: Whatever

AlejandraBombin: K, be there in a few

End Of Convo.

I groan, great, just great. Now I have to deal with the brat. -_- I laid back and squished my face into Carie's freshly washed curls, her sandy brown hair was almost identical to mine, yet I rocked it better. ^=^ She curled up into a ball beside me, occasionally shaking because she was still crying. I pulled her into a hug, and soon was sobbing with her. I missed the old family, where they never had an argument, where Carie's face was all smiles and would rarely ever shed a tear, back when I was happy. It seems like years ago, when really it was just a few weeks ago. I still don't know what happened, what went wrong, but I need the old us back. The knock at the door interrupted my thoughts and I hurriedly wiped my eyes. No one could see me cry. Me, the Jacob Perez, crying? Unbelievable. I looked in the mirror, my eyes were bloodshot red. Man.

"Jake. It's me." The sound of Alejandra's voice made my face cringe, she disgusted me. Literally.

"Come in." I say nonchalantly. Carie sat up behind me, so I grabbed her and placed her on my lap. She played with my fingers while I watched the door open and behold the beautiful Alejandra. Her small figure stood about 5'1 and her honey blonde hair swung above her shoulder as she smiled sympathetically and waltzed our to me. Her body was mesmerizing, for such a disgusting person she was as beautiful and graceful as an angel. She sat beside me, and played in my hair.

"You look depressed, babe. You sure you're ok?" I nodded to her question, and she wrapped her arms around me. She kissed my forehead while whispering 'It's going to be ok.' and 'Everything's fine.' sweetly into my ear. It was like falling in love all over again..

Ok, this has to stop.

"What'd you come for?" I say releasing myself from her grip, she looked confused and then her expression became pained. She grabbed my hand and looked her piercing blue eyes into my dull brown ones.

"I'm moving, Jake." She said barely audible, she had tears threatening to fall at any moment. She wanted to cry over moving, really? 'Imagine living in my shoes' I thought. Despite my thoughts, I put on a sad facial expression and hugged her, tightly. She returned the hug, with the same amount of force. It felt good to be embraced, even if it was by one of the worst she-devils I knew.

"When?" I asked, expecting her to say in about two or three weeks.

". . . Tomorrow." She mumbled to herself, but I still heard her.

"What?! Why'd you just now tell me? Gosh Alley! Why such late notice?" I asked while running my fingers through my untamed hair. I was mad and disappointed that she didn't tell me sooner.

"Sorry, I didn't want you to be hurt by me moving away." She answered, twiddling with her fingers.

I laughed, she thinks I care about her leaving? Hell, I'm celebrating. "Well thanks for being considerate." I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Jake . . ." She stretched my name out, but I couldn't take it. This was way too much for me right now, so I pointed to the door. That was my way of nonverbally kicking her out, and she apparently got the hint. I heard a few sniffles, but eventually she walked out. I needed a nap. I threw off my shirt and grabbed Carie. I placed her beside me and covered us with the comforter. I dosed off soon, thinking about how I was going to get my sister and I out of here.

Before my insanity becomes even more visible.

Before I go fully insane.

God please get me out.

- - -

A/N: Short chapter, basically a filler. I wanted you guys to know more about Jacob and his life at home before the next chapter. I promise some drama in upcoming chapters. I'll update the story once my last (real) chapter reaches its goal. Thanks for reading.

- Peace Punk Princess ^=^