Chapter 3; Alluring

Chapter 3; Alluring

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Being beautiful isn't only physical, nor flesh wise, it's being you that makes you so alluring."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- Luna Alan

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♛ chapter iii.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♖ Allie's Point of View

- - -

I was walking around the house, singing along with the old record that was playing. I decided maybe I should get dressed and head out. To where? I don't actually know, maybe back to that small cafe thingy, it was cozy and the lady was nice. Eh, maybe not.

I went to my closet and searched through everything. After what seemed like an eternity, I picked a white floral crop top, black skinny jeans, and my floral TOMS. After getting dressed I wandered over to the mirror, I stared at myself intensely. I looked cute, I must say, but I wasn't ready. No, not yet. So, I grabbed a brush and combed through my extremely tangled hair. After brushing my hair straight, I looked for my nana's curler and makeup. I've never really been able to dress up and look pretty so this is new, I'll have to get used to it. I finally found her beauty products and got to work. Eventually, my red hair was bouncing with body. It fell mid-back in waves. I then started the makeup. God, it was so freaking difficult, so I decided to keep it simple. I put on a good amount of foundation, a bit of blush, eyeliner, and mascara which made my emerald green eyes 'pop'. I looked at myself, I looked good. Like, Tumblr girl, good. I fluffed my hair once more and grabbed my purse which held my money.

World, get ready for the wild child.

❝✯❞

I was now walking in the city, occasionally stopping to say thank you for a compliment to the lovely person who had given it to me. I had received like a million compliments, I mean it was flattering, just annoying. I saw a shop called 'Music Mania', and I love music so I just had to go inside. Once inside I went straight to the section labeled 'Punk Rock / Alternative'. I definitely needed to find some Nirvana, I hadn't listened to them in years. I hadn't done anything in years, honestly. I finally found the 'Nevermind' album, classic!

"You like them?" Some guy with two braids asked, he looked oddly familiar. His eyes were widened at the album I was holding, so I giggled and then pushed a strain of my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah. Their like, like, an escape. Their music is so, amazing. You like them?" I asked him, he intensely inspected me, making me a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I do." He finally answered, not removing his glare from me. "Your eyes.. They're beautiful." He says, still staring. What's this dudes deal?

"Thanks. By the way, I'm Allie. Allie Syren." I stated, while holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Rayan. Rayan Lopez, nice to meet you." He says while shaking my hand, finally snapping out of his 'moment'.

"The pleasure is mine." I say, releasing my hand from his.

"Have I seen you somewhere?" He asked, and I thought about it. Boom! It hit me. He was the guy with the dude who had the afro!

"Hey, you were with afro puff at the diner." I say, and he chuckles at my statement.

"Meet me at that diner at 7:00. I want to know more about you, Ale." He says, I nod, then he walks away. I smile, I possibly just made myself a new friend! He already has a nickname for me! I was fangirling in my head constantly thinking 'I have a friend!'. I grabbed my album and headed to pay for it.