From the Author.

Sorry guys that I haven't updated since long(٥↼_↼).

I got caught up with my 9th class test ....whose marks will be taken in account for my term exam( ya ya it's really stupid and sucks) soooo......that took away a whole 2 weeks......i guess.(when was the last ti.e I uploaded!?!?!?.?)

And now ⊙﹏⊙ I test positive for ✨covid✨.......

So now you will guys have more updates.......I will try ......cus except for pucking in the middle of the night with 105° tep for the last 3 continues days and taking loads of med I have nothing else to do.....well completing my cw hw which I'm missing for school ....but I never did that when I was attending school either.....

My mom strictly said I'm not allowed to attend the school......

Lucky me 😜.

Now hope you all are doing well and are alive to atlest read my book.

Due to this covid my sense organs have really become more sensitive...like Im always getting this strong smell and my hearing has become so intense that even if mom is speaking something normally it feels like a fricking action packed or horror movie. My taste buds are sensitive that I can't eat something a little spicy or something bitter , the taste just multiplies. Damn I really am no human......I swear I'm from a forgen planet. And dose anyone know how to stop your sense of smell!?!? This has started to annoy me now.

Well bye for just now ....no pics ....this ain't a chapter 🙅‍♀️.

BYEEE!!!!!