.1-The flight or The fu..?

On a pleasant February afternoon, Lauren, in a casual black '1975' t-shirt with a dark grey denim jacket and a blue high waisted jeans, walked into an aircraft.

Delta's flight, 6E-464 from New York to Miami was right on time. At twenty-four, Lauren looked like the very mature 'Cuban-American' lady, with-- A very soft, pale skin, perfect 5.4 ft. height, Long - wavy - dark brown-ish but black silky hair with that widows peak and ofcourse at last her thoese "OMG! So fucking beautiful" emerald eyes, which can kill you with it's dark-cold-intimidating looks or make your day with it's soft-bright-lightness.-- All in all, her entire personality and style were reflective of her genetics. Adding to her infamous 'Jauregui charm', was her nose crooking up as she smiled at the cabin crew to acknowledge their warm 'hellos' to her.
- Hi! -she said taking off her aviators and walking towards her seat.

Lauren placed her bag in the overhead compartment of the aircraft and then settled down, she had a window seat. Lauren loved to travel, and if there was anything she loved the most while traveling, it was definately the window seat. She had always loved it, since her childhood, be it on his school days - while going to the school with her siblings, traveling with her family or going somewhere on a train or a bus. Although she was the older child in her family, her siblings were very cooperative on this subject. While it is understandable how kids love to take the window seat, Lauren's obsession with it had lasted longer then it should have.

That afternoon as well, she had explicitly asked for one at the check-inn counter at the airport, because she couldn't do a web check-inn due to bad internet connection on her phonen. She was lucky to have got one so late, and as he found out it was the very last one!

She wanted to feel the thrill of looking out of the window as the plane stayed on the runway. She enjoyed the experience of watching the world inside the plane shake while the word outside stood still as they raced past. And then how suddenly it would all come to a rest when the giant machine finally ascended into the air, defying gravity.
Everytime she would take off, Lauren's heart would do a victory dance for able to overpower gravity. In that moment, the intimidating face would find it difficult to hold back a smile, ofcourse she'd try to conceal her glee from her fellow travellers.
Just a simple seat offered her a bird's-eye view, she could see the world gradually zoom out beneath her. When she looked out she could see the sky full of clouds hanging in there with her. And in the last minutes of the journey, when the world begin to zoom in again or like she captioned it 'heading back to the earth', that simple touchdown would bring in yet another bright smile on her lips.

The whole thing was a secret, just her secret. She'd never share it with anyone 'till her date.

Lauren was all prepared on her mind to experience this fun for one more time on the after noon. Until suddenly a girl gatecrashed the party in her head.

- Excuse me! -a female voice interrupted her vision as she was casually looking out at the goings-on on the tarmac. She turned to see where the voice was coming from. A girl, of about a bit more than five ft. stood in the aisle, unknowingly blocking the way of passengers boarding after her. She was wearing a short red skirt with a black top, which left her caramel-tonned stomach uncovered and complemented her glowing tan skin with the perfection of her long dark brown-chocolate coloured hair.

- A brunette. - Lauren thought.
- ... Excuse me..? - oh, the beauty was talking to her.
- Yes? - Lauren asked.
- Can I.. request you, for a favour?

*Words: 669

(A/N): HI THERE READERS! It's the author here.
Well, just letting you know guys, This here is the Very First Chapter of This inspired book called "WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME?" and my first book ever s0 eNjOy
...My writing skills sucks tho