.5- Aow SHIT!

- SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! OH FHHUKING SHIT! -yelled Camila in despair when she opened her black trolly bag.

Ally, one of her best friend and the bride-to-be for whom Camila had come all the way from Mexico to Miami, jumped from her chair when she heard her friend scream.

- What happened, Mila!? -she asked running towards the other side of the bed where Camila stood, holding her head in shock.

- No,no,no,no! -Camila said shaking her head.

- W-H-A-T!? -Ally shook her by the shoulders.

On hearing the two girls shout in panic, a few women in there, which was already bursting with each others, stopped outside Ally's room.

- What's going on here? - Dinah, their best friend, asked worriedly as she opened the room door and entered, with a panic plastered face.

- This is not my bag! - Camila said looking at Ally, almost about to cry.

- What do you mean this is not your bag? - Dinah and Ally asked together, equally worried.

- DJ,.. it means IT'S NOT MY FUCKING BAG, ALLY! -Camila repeated, a little annoyed at her friends.

The two girls stood stunned for a moment.
It's Dinah, who broke the silence,

- There are so many guests here, must've been replaced with somebody else's luggage.

- But, that's not possible. We came straight to this room after parking our car. There's no other luggage in this room. Besides, we haven't left this room since then. -Ally said, thinking out loud. She held Camilla's hand to comfort her.

- Exactly! - Camila agreed and walked to the other bag that she had picked up from the conveyor belt. She wanted to make sure at least that was the right one.

In the mean time Ally started to look in to the unknown person's luggage to see if there's anything that can help to find its actual owner.

There was a laptop, a pair of jeans and a set of pj's right on top. She dug further, to find, pair of t-shirts-underwears-shirts-jackets n' denim, a file that had a company's logo on it. It was clearly some kind of construction-idustry type of file, with a few official documents in it. In one corner of the bag she found a big envelope that was bulging with something.

- This probably belongs to a girl. - Ally announced holding the said file.

- How do you know that?

- The clothes, Mila! -Ally said clicking her tongue - ...And see, here, I guessed it, and look at the right, on the top.

Ally said, showing the file which had a passport size photo of a girl, to Camila.

- L-A-U-R-E-N! - Camila said loudly as soon as she saw the photograph. She took the file from Ally's had and frantically began to check for any kind of way to contact information, phone number or email address or anything!

In the meantime, Ally started looking into the fat envelope to see what was in it.

- You know her? -Dinah asked Camila as she peeked in to see the photo of the person the girl was talking about.

That's when Ally screamed- OH MY GOD! CAMILA! -
She had just pulled out 3 or 4 wads of $100 dollar bills from that envelope.

Camila also looked at it wide-eyed.

Oh fuck!

This was a lot of money! Something would have to be done.

And quickly.