Larry's 1st Symphony

The song mentioned during this krackfic, "Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon", is Reisen Udongein Inaba's theme from Touhou Project 8: Imperishable Night. If you like fast-paced piano, I highly recommend you go listen to it on your own time.

---------

ludwig sighed as he hit yet another wrong key, slamming his head down onto the piano keys in frustration, not caring about his precious hairstyle getting completely fucked in the process. he was trying to learn a song that iggy had showed him, called "Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon" from some video game from the 2000's that ludwig had never heard of. he promptly sat up when he heard the familiar voice of his youngest brother, larry.

"hey, hey! what's cracka-lackin', my koopa brotha booma?" he memed.
"why are you in my room"
"I heard your piano playing!!!!!! it sounded nice, up until the part where all the keys were slammed on" larry answered
"that's because I messed up. i'm trying to learn a new song, but I'm just...." ludwig sighed, realizing he would just turn into an older and more classy version of morton if he went off on a tangent like that. "...you didn't exactly answer my question."

"ooooh, a new song? lemme see!!!!!!!!" larry jumped into ludwig's lap, completely ignoring that last point. ludwig cringed because larry's stupid little stinky baby germs were getting all over him
larry looked up at the sheet music, reading the title of the song to himself, and then realized he can't read sheet music as his eyes scanned the first page
"get off me..." ludwig pleaded, clearly uncomfortable at the fact that Larry was sitting on him. he then hissed as larry started slamming keys on the piano in an erratic way.
he quickly got out from under larry, and shouted over the cacophony of notes.

"GET.

OUT.

OF.

MY.

ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

he then proceeded to slap larry upside the head, but underestimated his strength as the entire piano split.
Ludwig then backed up in horror. This was bad. He had likely injured his little brother, and snapped his precious piano clean in half.

King Dad was going to kill him.

the end