ch 13.

IRL.

"today is you guys' pro-hero license exam, the examiner will go overs the rules once we arrive. all i have to say to you guys is, do your best and be aware of your surroundings," aizawa says as the class was dead silent listening to the words he said. "alright, let's go."

you all rise out of your seats, all following him out of the classroom to the entrance to board the bus. you all had training for this practically for years, and now it was finally time to prove that you all had what it takes to devote your life to saving others.

at first. you weren't a big fan of becoming a hero at all. it's not that you despised them, it's just that you felt as if there were better things to do rather than save others life although that sounds selfish. spending your time at UA changed your look on hero work and even your peers too.

"y/n, you got this okay? remember what we talked about? just let those words constantly replay in your mind and before you know it we'll be walking through the city together saving lives everyday." denki says, walking beside you. you cursed yourself for letting his small pep talk almost make you break into tears.

you nodded with a small smile, parting ways with him as you guys went into the rescue exercise. you were paired with yaoyorozu, tsu, and shoji. from the looks of it, you all were working the most efficiently, especially compared to denki's group which seemed to just be bakugou arguing with the false damsels in distress.

"y/n! can you melt this bar for us? it'll take the pressure off his leg, "you'll be okay sir, i got you." you smiled, activating your quirk as you melted the bar almost crushing the mans calves. "you kids got some real talent! you'll make fine heroes!" he said,
you all thanked him, moving onto the next obstacle.

after another few hours of the exam, it was finally complete. you were anxious to say the least but you were also confident that you'd make it. "y/n," aizawa hands you a paper giving a small smile, "good job." your eyes widen and you looked down at your well above average score, you squealed jumping up and down.

"where's denki?!" you shook sero by his shoulders, "over there, i think." he pointed to where midoriya and todoroki were standing, you rushed over, spotting your boyfriend chatting with them. "denki!" you ran over to him, attacking him to the ground in a hug. "y/n.. you need to be more careful, both of you could've been seriously injured." you rolled your eyes, "sorry doctor todoroki."

"i thought passing was enough to do so." you shrugged, "you passed?! i'm so proud of you baby!" the blond pulled you into a hug lifting you off to your feet, "we're gonna be some badass heroes." he says, "i'll be ten times better than you, y'know." you snickered, and he scoffed. "in your dreams maybe yeah."

"you are in my dreams," you stated, "it's a weird fact." he chuckled, you wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him, "NO-pda! get a room!" mina says, covering her eyes jokingly, "oh shut up!" you groaned hopping down from denki's back, "c'mon," you grabbing his hand, "where are we going?"
you looked back at him with a smile, "away from them."

GUYS I CAME UO WITH AN IDEATO MAKE THIS STORY LONGER & SHOWTHE CONNECTION Y/N & DENKI HAVEBE PROUD OF ME PLS

TO MAKE THIS STORY LONGER & SHOW
THE CONNECTION Y/N & DENKI HAVE
BE PROUD OF ME PLS