Chapter 4. Class Room Fairytale

Makoto Pov

Another day of school. God I am so tired. Why does my teacher have to give me so much work. Like it's only quarter 1 for christ sakes! I got up and got ready for another day. I heard someone knocking on my door. I was confused by this knowing I never asked someone to come over to visit me before class starts. I walked over to the door and find Kyoko standing there. I flashed her a smile and she gave me a small one back and then faded.

Makoto: Hey! Ready for another day of school?

Kyoko: Well I am ready. Did you remember to study for the test today?

Makoto: Wh-What!

No one told me we had a test today. Oh god, my father is going to kill me thinking I am slacking, or maybe hanging out with Kyoko.

Kyoko: Makoto!

Makoto: Huh?

Kyoko: You're staring off into space.

Makoto: Sorry. No I did not study for the test. Ugh my father is going to kill me.

Kyoko started to chuckle a little and she shook her head. I was confused by this.

Kyoko: I was just teasing.

I sighed and then got a little flustered.

Makoto: You are a tease. But I can be too.

I got a little closer to her but she still had a blank face. The I made my face get closer to hers and saw the pink blush on her cheeks.

Makoto: Gotcha. Hehe.

She giggled slightly. I came out of my dorm and walked along side her to get to class. We decided not to hold hands because of our friends.

Kyoko: Hey were here.

We walked into the classroom and saw all of our friends smiling at us. I was so confused by this and I look at Kyoko and she had her hand placed on her chin. I examined the room and them. Why were they making that face?

Junko: Soooo hehe. Makoto, Kyoko. Walking together...very close now in fact. Oh! Most importantly what were you two doing in the game room as soon as everyone left. We all would love to hear your side of the story.

Wait! Do they know Kiri and I are dating? No, not like this. If this spreads it can get back to my father. Ugh no not now!

Kyoko: We just apologized to each other after...what happened.

Junko: Was that all?

We both nodded and unison and it looked like our classmates did not believe us.

Mondo: Then why were you guys in there for so long? If I was just talking to a friend about something we did, it should have ended sooner right? I am not that much of a dumbass.

Byakua: Wow, you finally analyze something. But that still does not impress me on how you analyzed IF Kyoko and Makoto did something in that room when we all left. I rather not bother them. Whatever they did I would not want to hear.