☀︎︎40

𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛

(happy happy late birthday to Ssssalem  these 5 chapters are for YOU and dedicated to you

(happy happy late birthday to Ssssalem these 5 chapters are for YOU and dedicated to you. Thank you for being a loyal reader, fan and a lovey beautiful person!!! <3)

"How are you feeling?" Arvin questioned with slight concern in his voice. It seemed like he'd been asking her that every five minutes or so. "I'm okay, just like the last time you asked which was about half an hour ago." Lilly responded with a small chuckle looking up at the very small clock above her as she scrubbed away at the dishes. Still, the boy didn't care, he just wanted to make sure she was alright and comfortable.

Arvin was just happy about the whole thing, while he was very excited and enthusiastic about this, he was scared as well. Just like Lilly said, he had to think more about the good than the bad, and that's what he was trying to do. Thinking of the good was just as easy about the bad, but this time the positive outshined the negative. He was actually going to have a family just like he'd always wanted with a girl that he loved to death.

Was it stupid? Yes. Unplanned? Yes. Not the right time? Definitely. But it was happening and he was still happy despite everything. Arvin also knew it was best not to get too excited though, it could be harder for her body to handle. From Kiko's words, it was more of a warning to be more careful both physically and mentally because chances were it wouldn't even make it to four months.

That's what Kiko warned about and she'd experienced it multiple times, but she also said everyone was different. Arvin only hoped that nothing would happen, and it would be alright in the end. So he made note to make sure she was more careful and took things slow, that was another thing he was scared about. Which was weird, he was scared of having a kid but at the same time was terrified of loosing it.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Sunny right now?" She questioned, looking back at him for a small moment as he sat down at the table. Rubbing the back of his head, he spoke with hesitation. "No, we're gonna leave at 9:30." He informed. Today was the day, after getting ready for this for about a month to a couple of weeks, he was actually going to do this.

Now he wasn't scared about the actual robbing, he'd done worse, but he was worried about what would happen. If he got caught, if Lilly found out, or maybe both. "Why so specific?" The girl asked with a small laugh, but in reality she really didn't care. "Um— I don't know, just Sunnys idea I guess." He answered her with nervousness, he didn't like her asking questions just because he was so paranoid.

"When are you gonna be back?" Lilly questioned not really meaning anything about it, she was just curious. "We're actually not gonna come back until really late." Arvin told her with a small smile even though she couldn't see him. "Oh, okay. Can you do me a favor?" Lilly questioned, Arvin stayed silent just to let her continue. "Can you get me a candy?" She questioned.