CHAPTER SIXTEEN

I'm in Love

The two decided to sleep at Cyle's house since they had been sleeping for days at Jake's. Cyle was on the bed, lying with Jake. He was wrapping Jake with his hands. The two were trying to tease each other, and Cyle started to glide his index finger on Jake's stomach up to his underarm. He was kissing him on the blade of his shoulder and trying to put his hands around Jake's neck.

Jake stood up and was on top of Cyle, sitting on his stomach. He was pushing Cyle's hands against the bed, entangling them with his hands while kissing his neck and giggling. Cyle was trying to escape Jake's entangling him, but he could never be because Jake is stronger than him. It was at this moment that Jake wanted to stand up, but Cyle was grabbing his hands. He lay on the bed again.

"Baby, can you remove your hands from me?" he furrowed his head.

"I don't want to." He put his right leg on Jake's stomach, trying to bite his ear.

"No. Stop biting," he said, raising his brow.

"Whatever," he groaned.

Jake gained more strength, and he was trying to escape from Cyle entangling him. He was about to sit on top of Cyle when the phone rang. It was Cyle's phone, vibrating. He grabbed the phone, looked at the screen, and found out that it was Sheila calling him.

"Hello, Sheila?" he asked.

"Yes, Cyle. I am going to your house now," she said in a very confident voice.

"Wha-"

"Don't question me anymore," she interrupted him.

Sheila hung up the call, and Cyle had no way of stopping him from going to his house. He didn't know what to do since Sheila was so firm about coming into his house. Cyle was sitting on the bed when Jake poked his side, who was just lying on the bed.

"Why did she call you?" he asked.

"She's coming today," Cyle said, and he was deadpan.

Jake looked at the expressionless Cyle. The clock was ticking, so Jake stood up and started to arrange the pillows and blanket, which both of them messed up.

Cyle went to the kitchen to get some water in the fridge. He put his cellphone on the table near the washing area when it vibrated. It was a text message notified on his screen. Sheila texted.

From: Sheila, to: Cyle

Hey, I'm already here, standing in front of the door.

What? He quickly walked towards the door to open it. As Cyle was about to open the door, he was surprised by a slap from his best friend. Sheila chortled while Cyle, on the other hand, was covering his cheek, which Sheila just slapped.

"Hello," Sheila greeted an annoyed Cyle.

As Cyle was about to greet her back, Sheila pushed him aside, entering his house confidently. She was whistling as she was going towards Cyle's room. Cyle followed her, so annoyed.

She was about to open the door when it opened suddenly. She was stunned to see Jake's face in front of her. Cyle chuckled at the expressionless Sheila.

"Hello," Jake greeted her and smiled.

"Ah-"

"Oh, what happened to your face, Sheila? Why are you silent?" Cyle chortled and tiled his head against Sheila's face.

He was looking at her and laughing so hard that Sheila was out of words and standing frozen.

"Hello, Jake," she smiled at him and turned to face Cyle, who was at her back, standing.

Cyle furrowed his head and raised his brows. Sheila was still shocked. Cyle grabbed her hands and went to the kitchen. When the three reached there, he lent her a knife to start slicing the spices as they were planning to cook pork adobo.

While slicing the onions and garlic, Sheila was still in awe after meeting Jake in the house of Cyle. She transferred to the other side, where Jake was.

"Hi, Jake. Why did you fall in love with this kind of being?" she pointed to Cyle and chortled.

Jake chuckled and faced her. It was so evident in Cyle's face that he was annoyed by Sheila. He moved closer to her and mockingly choked her.

"Hey," Sheila escaped from Cyle's hands.

"You deserve that," he said, furrowed his head, and gave her a look.

Jake, on the other side, was just laughing at the two who were still fighting each other. They were bantering with each other.

It was already time for lunch. Sheila prepared the plates and other utensils to be used and placed them on the table. Cyle, on the other hand, was busy putting the foods in the container while Jake was just stirring the juice. He got the glasses in the drawer.

As they were eating on the table, Sheila faced Jake and said, "Why are you so silent?" They were watching each other, and Cyle faced Sheila and raised his brow. The two were sitting beside each other, while Sheila was sitting on the opposite side.

"Why can't you just zip your mouth?" He glared at her and widened his eyes.

"Duh, whatever. But seriously, I'm happy for the both of you." She smiled and gave them a blushing face.

It was already late in the afternoon when Sheila decided to go home and left the two in the house, for she had some itineraries to do.

When Jake was about to enter the room, he saw Cyle naked on the bed, waiting for him to come towards him.