Vol.1 Ch.2: Y/n's totally normal date prep

I yawned and stretched, before sitting up. I checked the time on my phone, and sighed. I got up, got dressed, and went downstairs to get some food. I saw my parents, my dad at the table, and my mom on the couch.

"Morning, Y/n."

"Morning dad, hey mom."

"Hi, honey. Good luck with school today!"

"Thanks! See ya later!"

I walked out, only to be surprised at what was outside.

"U-um, I-i came to p-pick you up. If you want....."

"Thanks, Kobeni!"

Her already present blush darkened, and she got in the driver seat. I got in, and she started the car.

"So, what do you like to do, Kobeni?"

"M-me? Urm, I uh, well......I like playing dance dance revolution."

"I could tell from the DDR day we had last week."

"Oh, geez, y-you saw that?"

"Yeah. You were amazing! Do you like video games?"

"Y-yeah."

Good job, Y/n!

"Do you like movies?"

"Y-yeah. I really like romances, and comedy is pretty g-good too..."

Awesome prediction, Y/n! Good thing I have Netflix, Hulu, and Disney Plus conveniently! We arrived at the school, and got out of the car. We were walking into the school, when I noticed that Kobeni is kinda packing.

"I-i'll see y-you a-at th-e end o-of th-the day."

"See ya later, Kobeni!"

She blushed and walked in the opposite direction, and I made my way to class. Today couldn't be ruined by anything at all!

Kobeni has work today, so I can go pick up those games with no issues. I guess that takes burger place out of the equation.
_________________________________________

Kobeni

_________________________________________

The chainsaw devil is a really sweet boy, who'd have thought. I turned a corner, only to find Sona standing there.

"Sitri."

"You."

"Interesting idea getting the chainsaw devil to ask me out."

"I figured you could use it. You haven't gotten to actually be yourself around anyone. Plus, he makes you genuinely shy which is funny."

"Are you planning to use him to reveal my own devil?"