Alternative/Original Ending

haha okay,
so since this story almost has 30k views i shall be making an alternative ending as a gift!
this'll be a pretty lengthy chapter so buckle up :)

QOTC (i miss these sm lolol): FAVORITE MANGA?

Answer: mine is berserk >//< like- ik it's too sexual but i just love slan she's so sexy holy fuck- but i also like jjk even tho one of my fav character dies in the shibuya arc sobs

(Takes place at The Truth chapter ;)

Silent. It was silent. Nothing else filled the room except silence. Bakugou couldn't understand what he was feeling. He didn't feel anger, no. He felt... betrayed, confused.

Why? He thought. Why would Kirishima be the Bloody Riot?

The silence was soon broken by a maniac laugh from the person in front of him. Kirishima had one of his hands on his face and the other on his stomach, bending from laughing so much.

"I haven't had such a laugh in awhile!" he chuckled, finally calming down. "I gotta thank you, Bakubro."

"What was so funny...?" the damn human version of a pomeranian asked just above a whisper.

"The fact," Kirishima snickered, "The fact you didn't know!"

"So, you really are..." he muttered, "You really are the Bloody Riot?"

Kirishima lifted a brow and opened his arms, "Well? No shit Sherlock! Just how vulnerable can someone actually be? Not to mention, the 'great' hero Ground Zero!"

Bakugou clenched a fist, his knuckles were shaking. Was he now angry? Yes. Yes he was angry. How could he? How could his best friend just disappear out of thin air one day and then come back, introducing himself now as a villain?

"Oh my," chuckled Kirishima, "Now, now, someone being angry, hm?"

Sparks of fire appeared on Bakugou's hand. He looked up with an angry look on his face, showing no remorse. 

"I fucking am, you damn villain." he spat out with venom laced in his tone.

An enjoyed smirk plastered on Kirishima's lips, "Then come at me, Ground Zero!"

The two men panted heavily. Bakugou was shaking slightly from the countless of deep cuts on his arms while Kirishima was wiping the soot off his face from the countless of explosions Bakugou blasted.

"I'm impressed," commented Kirishima, "You somehow became weaker."

Bakugou's eye twitched, "Since when have you become so fucking cocky?"

Kirishima shrugged before disappearing from view. Bakugou's eye widened and immediately got into a defensive stance, ready to "blast his face off." Kirishima was about to land a hit behind Bakugou before he felt ice around his feet.

"Fuck," he cursed at himself, knowing this feeling.

"Took you long enough," huffed Bakugou, turning around to see the frozen-in-place Kirishima.