Danny's imaginary friend (nsfw)

Danny smiles as he awaits for his friend Y/n.

"Well somebody is happy" Jack Torrance says, and sat next to Danny at the kitchen table. "I'm waiting for my friend daddy" Danny says and looks around. "You have a friend here?" Jack asked him. "Yeah, she's my only friend" Danny says. Danny spots her.

"I see her!!!" Danny says and runs up to her. "Hi Danny!" She says with a greeting smile. Jack turns to face his son. He noticed Danny was just hugging the air. "Ah! It's a imaginary" Jack says and walks towards his son. Danny stops hugging her. "Why can't you show yourself to my daddy?" Danny asked her. "Because I think that would be rude to pop up out of nowhere" Y/n says to Danny. "That makes sense" Danny says to her. "Danny, come back to the table and keep eating. You can talk to your friend later" Jack says to Danny. "Ok daddy" Danny says and walks off. Jack looks around. He noticed a woman walking towards the entrance of the hotel. She makes eye contact with him and smiles. She walks towards Jack. Once she was in front of him she smiles again.

Jack was lost in the girl's eyes. "What's your name sexy?" She asked him with a smirk. Jack starts getting sweaty and he could feel his cock getting hard.

"J-Jack" Jack stutters. She chuckles. "Y/n" Y/n says and noticed Danny running up to her. Danny hugs her leg. "Hello Danny" She says with a smile. "Hi Y/n" Danny says. "Your Danny's imaginary friend?" Jack asked in shock. "What? We're you excepting a ghost that looks like a sheet with black eyes on them?" Y/n asked. Jack turns red. "No... I thought you didn't exist" Jack says. "I know, I was only joking" Y/n says and looks around. "Danny go to your room" Jack says. "But dad I want to stay here with Y/n" Danny says. "You can play with her later" Jack says. His son let's go of Y/n's leg and goes off to his room. "What's a hot woman like you doing here anyways?" Jack asked her confused. "I'm trapped here..." She says and turns to face him.

"I can't leave this shit hole" Y/n says and looks down. "How come?" Jack asked.

"I'm dead! That's how!" She says and tears start to leave her eyes. "And your dead too" Y/n says and looks up at him. "How...?" Jack asked. "You died outside all of those years ago... and the kid you're seeing isn't your son..." Y/n says and wipes her tears away. "Your child isn't a child anymore Torrance, he's a grown up" Y/n says. Jack was in a state of disbelief. "It's true though... try leaving" Y/n says. Jack goes to the front door of the hotel and tried to open it, but couldn't. "I told you..." Y/n said from behind him. "I'm stuck here...?" Jack asked and turned to face her. "Yep! And at least I'm a bit nicer then the others here, except in bed" Y/n says. "Fuck." Jack says and walks towards her. "Have you had sex while you've been dead? Cause I haven't" Y/n asked as she wraps her arms around his neck. "No, but I would love for you to be the first one" Jack says. "Then let's all the other's hear us" Y/n says and roughly kisses Jack on the lips. A moan escapes his mouth.

Soon they we're in room 237

Jack pulls apart and looks around. Y/n was stripping whilst he looks around.

He looks back at her.

"Fuck" Jack cursed and pins her to the wall. She touches his clothed cock and smirks when she realized how hard he was. "Let me fix that for you daddy" Y/n says and takes his pants off. She switches positions with him. She takes his boxers off and starts sucking on his cock.

Jack's head rolls back and moans escaped his mouth.

She starts bobbing her head which made Jack grunt.

"Fuck! You're making me feel so good princess" Jack praises.

Soon he came in her mouth.

She takes him out of her and swallowed the cum.

"You really know how to pleasure a man" Jack says.

Y/n stands up.

"But I think it's my turn to pleasure you darling" Jack says and picks her up and walks her over to the bed. He places her down. Jack comes onto her. He smirks. He comes into her without any sort of warning. She let's out a loud moan. She holds onto the bed header. Jack starts thrusting. Her head rolls back. He wraps his hand around her throat. "Fuck!" She moans. "You like pain, don't you?" Jack asked her. "Yes" She moans out. Jack tightens his grip around her neck. "Ah- fuck" Y/n says. "Faster daddy" Y/n begs. Jack picks up his pace. "Could you keep it down in their?" A ghost complains. "No! Fuck off" Y/n growls. Jack smiles. He places his hands on top of hers. The ghost outside of the room scoffs and walks off. "How close are you princess?" Jack asked her and then moans. "I'm fucking close" Y/n says. Jack starts leaving marks on her body. Y/n screams as she came all over his cock. Jack stops leaving marks on her. Jack soon came as well.

Jack gets out of her and lays down next to her.

"Fuck! That was amazing!" Y/n says and turns to face him.

"You were amazing" Jack says and smiles.

She smiles as well.

They kissed on the lips.

She comes onto him.

"But no one said we were finished" Y/n says.

Jack smirks.