first Time *Part one*

Warnings: Fluff! Cursing! (and sexual themes) 

'Your a virgin?' Jack asked in shock. 'Yeah... why are you so surprised?' You asked confused. 'I just thought someone would fuck a pretty girl like you' Jack says. 'Jack your the only person who has called me pretty' You said. Jack's mouth is now open in shock. 'God your like a angel sent from above, and no one has called you pretty?' Jack asked. 'No one' You said. 'Not even your own mother?' Jack asked, which caused you to look away from him. 'Really?' Jack asked still shocked. 'Look I'm no angel sent from above' You said. 'Your right, cause your sent from hell' Jack says. 'Your a little demon that everyone is scared of... I'm not though princess' Jack says and you smiled and blushed at his comment. 'Wait how did you know people are scared of me?' You asked confused. 'You came here to get away from the people who called you a freak, cause of what you have' Jack says and you were shocked, cause you never told him any of this. 'How do you know?' You asked. 'I died here darling... I'm a ghost' Jack says. 'No your...' You started and realized he was The Jack Torrance who died that one night, cause he froze. 'You are a ghost' You said and looked at him. You didn't realize you've been hanging out with  a ghost. 'Can you leave the hotel?' You asked confused. 'Nope' Jack says. 'Jack I can't stay here forever' You said. 'I know' Jack says. 'I'm sorry' You said and looked away from him. Jack makes you look at him again and looks deeply into your eyes. 'Maybe I can make this trip worth it' Jack says and his eyes wondered to your body.