Stalker pt.2

Mailman POV aka mattia
I went back to my truck and started driving back to my place. " IM SO FUC^KING STUPID" I shouted I didn't mean to say that now she's going to know there is something wrong. But I have a plan I will follow her around all day and when she gets home I will take her so that way she would be all mine.

Y/n POV
I opened my mail but I didn't see anything there was note that said " You can run but you can't hide" what does that even mean i thought. I threw the note away  and got dressed and called my mom but she didn't answer that's weird I just talked to her 1 hour ago I got in my car and drove over there I knocked on her door but she didn't answer so I got my key out and unlocked the door I saw a lot of people inside her house was she throwing a party or something. I couldn't get threw so I left I just went to the mall alone until I saw that guy that dropped my package off earlier. He was going the same direction as me I tried to not worry I walked to the food court because I was hungry I ordered my usual a slushee with a corn dog. I sat down to eat after I was I finished I threw my trash away and went to my favorite store Dior and got a bracelet for my niece for her birthday and got me a hand bag. I headed out and went to more of my favorite stores to get stuff for my family for Christmas. I walked to my car and and started it up and drove home.

Mattia POV
I followed her to the mall and home I saw her get out the car I got my items and went up to her. " Hey um this might be weird but I found your phone in the parking lot at the mall" I said " Oh hi yeah I already have my- I covered her mouth and put her in my car and drove to my house I also got her bags because what type of man would leave bags on the ground.

Pt.3 coming soon