Just Another smut

Today me and the boys are going to a restaurant and of course my girlfriend wants to come. I personally hate it when she's clingy and act like a baby. I just want a normal girlfriend that doesn't want to cuddle and kiss any and every Where.

Me and Mia got in Ale's car I got in the back and so did Mia. She was holding my arm while comparing hand sizes.

I hate this so much I wish I could meet someone better.

"Baby I hungy" Mia said

I ignored her and got out the car I walked beside the boys (the boyzzzz🥶🥶🥶😈😈😈😎😎) We made it to the restaurant we walked in there was a cool breeze and some calm music playing.

We sat down and waited for our waitress I took my jacket off and sat it right beside me. Mia on the other hand went to the bathroom thank goodness. We saw a waitress come up to us she was gorgeous she had black hair with peach colored nails and her hair was fantastic.

"Hi what can I get you today" the beautiful young lady said.

"Ew we don't want you we want a more less ugly waitress" Mia said

Oh boy here we go.

"Mia sit down your always saying something rude about someone or something have you ever looked in the mirror lately because you look a hot mess if your jealous just say that". I said

She looked at me like I was a ghost she sat back and didn't say a word. Mia is such a kind person but when it comes down to her being rude or wanting to start drama I put her in her place no one should ever feel disrespected by her.

"Okay everything will be here in a sec" the young beautiful lady said.

*20 minutes later*

She gave us our food she stared at me with her beautiful eyes it made my stomach hurt by just thinking of her. We ate and got the check she gave me a napkin I opened it and it was her phone number. I read her name out loud

"Bree"

Mia looked at me and I looked back she looked at the napkin and snatched it I grabbed it back from her.

"Did she give you her phone number?"

"Yes she certainly did"

Mia got out the chair and went outside me and the boys got up and followed behind her I winked at Bree and told her my name.

"My name is mattia by the way"

She smiled I wrote my number down for her so she recognized the number when I text her later on.