The Theory of Evolution

Now scientist say that supposedly evolution is a organis the evolves over centuries to become a other more complex organism. But how are you going to tell me that humans evolved from a gorilla. What is this? I am pretty dure I don't have dark thick black hairs all over my face, feet, legs, arms, or stomach.

I really do not believe in evolution because of God. God made us into our own indivisuals. How in the world will the is fury gorilla be us. Tell me I want to hear that explanation.

Whay accustom did they adapt to nake them talk, write, or read like we do.

Exactly! They didn't need to adapt to anything. They were fine just the way they are. We are not related to them in any fashion.

Besides supposedly most organisms that "evolved" it's ancestors are supposed to not exist anymore. But as long as I know gorillas still exist.

I don't know but it just pisses me off when I hear evolution. I don't like it, I don't believe it's true. God created each and every one of us as a indivisual. As differnet types of "species". We did not evolve natrually. How in Sam's heck would we evolve frim this furry mammal to a talking, reading, and writing human. Plus our complexity of our oragabs abd brain proves that we are not evolved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was really short. But I wanted to update everything by today.

Love you

Susylover ✌

I just want to say something. It's a prayer I do every night.
God is good God is great Jesus l8ves me inside of me
Amen
All God