Part 64

list of things that make me happy (im doing fine, i was just bored and always make lists in my head) also I'll probably miss a lot of stuff

1. My boyfriend. I mean duh, he's literally the most amazing person I know, super sweet, and I love him to death :)

2. Candy, but specifically gummy candy. Chocolate is fine and all, but I really like gummy worms and shit. They just taste super sweet and I love chewing on them. I like Hasbro Gummy Bears and Twix the most. 

3. Posters. At last count, I have 12 right now and 4 coming in the mail. Very scattered fandoms, but I just love sticking stuff on my walls to look at later. It all very cute stuff :) I also draw a lot and stick some of that on the wall.

4. Drawing. I am not very good, which is fine honestly because I just enjoy drawing for myself. I don't have a very wide selection of colors, but I do have these sweet charcoal pencils I use for realism, they are so much fun. I mostly am drawing MCYT stuff at the moment cuz that's my current hyperfixation, but I draw all my OCs too.

5. Jacksepticeye, my transition goal. Is it weird that an Irish Youtuber is my transition goal? Maybe, but he is exactly what I want to look like when I grow up and take hormones and things like that. He's also pretty funny (even though I don't like horror games).  

6. Writing. I've really fallen out of it with my MCYT hyperfixation, but that's no excuse. I really like worldbuilding the most, even when that hinders the plot. I also can't write for my own characters, which is why I write so many fanfiction AUs. 

7. Stickers. I adore stickers so so so much :D I just got a huge order from Redbubble, and 90% of it was stickers. Of course, some of it was for my friends, but now you can barely see the color of my water bottle and my mirror is coated in them. I just love them :D

8. Snow. I've only seen snow once, and believe me, every single magical thing it's described as is true. It's absolutely gorgeous on all accounts, and really fun to play in.

9. Cats in general, but mostly mine. My cat is 15 in human years, which is 76 in cat years, so she's an old lady now. Her breath is super bad and she threw up a hairball outside my bedroom door, but she is so sweet and cuddly and adorable and I love her so much. 

10. Cosplay. I don't do it a lot because 1. I'm broke, 2. I don't know who to cosplay, and 3. I have no one to share it with, but I did Tubbo recently and it was the most fun I've ever had. 

11. Baggy shirts and sweaters. I dunno why they're called SWEATers when all you do is go to school and lay around in them, but these give me such gender euphoria and I love them. 

12. Picrews. I could do Picrews for hours, and over the summer with my friends I did. I actually made a whole Pinterest board dedicated to them all. 

thats all I can think of atm