Part 50 :D

Ooga booga awooga momrade

Haha, Bikeheel this time I'M the one to give out tags >:) also, how'd you pick your name? I get some of these can be sensitive so like no pressure if you don't want to do it 1. How do you self-identify your gender, and what does that definition mean to you? 2. What pronouns honor you? 3. Describe the style of clothing that you most often wear. 4. Talk about your choices with body hair. How do you style your hair? Do you have facial hair? What do you choose to shave, or choose not to shave? 5. Talk about cosmetics. Do you choose to wear makeup? Do you paint your nails? What types of soaps and perfumes do you use if any? 6. Have you experienced being misgendered? If so, how often? 7. Do you experience dysphoria? How does that affect you? 8. Talk about children. Are you interested in having children? Would you want to carry a child if that were an option for you? Do you want to be the primary caretaker for any children you may have? 9. Talk about money. Is it important to you to provide for a family financially if you choose to have one? Is it important to you that you earn more than any partner you may have? Do you prefer to pay for things like dates? Are you uncomfortable when others pay for you or offer to pay for you? 10. Anything else you want to share about your experience with gender?

wow uhm this is some heavy stuff, lets do it!

How did I pick my name? A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I wrote a story titled Monsters Inside. I'll spare you the cringe details, but the main character's name was Michael. I don't know where exactly I heard it but I feel like it fits me as a person, and I really like it. Also, I got into Good Omens recently, and it just so happens that the actor who plays Aziraphale's name is also Michael, Michael Sheen, so that's really cool.

How do you self-identify your gender, and what does that definition mean to you? The way I described it before I really knew about any other labels than nonbinary and transgender was just as a trans male, FtM. But I think I have an androgynous side too, so I like they/them pronouns, and this differs sometimes so sometimes I feel definitely more masculine than androgynous. TL:DR, I feel male sometimes and enby others, and I found a label which describes this really well. It's called genderfaun, and it's the state of being genderfluid without the feminine aspect. It's opposite is genderfae, which is being genderfluid without the masculine aspect. 

Here's the flag for it:

What pronouns honor you? I've always thought since the beginning of my trans experience that he/him fit me a lot better than she/her, and since then I've thought that they/them kickass too, but recently I've been wanting to use neopronouns

What pronouns honor you? I've always thought since the beginning of my trans experience that he/him fit me a lot better than she/her, and since then I've thought that they/them kickass too, but recently I've been wanting to use neopronouns. Neopronouns get a lot of bad press which is really unfortunate since they are just so cool! I have a friend whose boyfriend uses xe/xem and originally we called the Furby my friend and I brought to life xe/xem also, so I have some experience with these. I don't think xe or thon or anything like that is for me though, and I like demon/demons/demonself. I don't expect many people to use them, but just the feeling of knowing those are my pronouns is really nice.