questions <3

hey loves (or should i say hornets ;) 🐝!),

i have some questions. i just started writing this book, and i’m a bit nervous about it. i don’t really write gxg smut. i’ve only ever written one other on my harry potter account and it took me ages to write. apart from that, i’ve only written bxb or hetero stuff (i know, i know sue me!).

and i’ve definitely never written gxp.

i personally don’t think i’d like billie gxp. i love gxg sooo much, though. however, i know a lot of you love it, so, i’d be willing to write at least one or two if it’s something any of you are interested in. i don’t mind. it would be worth it, then!

anyway, here’s some kind of random questions for all of you, haha:

do you prefer gxg or gxp?

do you prefer billie being a top, bottom, or a switch?
       also, do you see billie as a top,            bottom, or switch? i know some of you prefer one even if you might think she’s the other. i know she said she was a sub for men, but in a world where she was with a woman, what do you think? people can be a sub for one gender and a dom for the other.

do you like smuts with sex toys? strap ons? or no?
(i’d probably screw it up big timeee!).

do you like friends to lovers? fan to friends to lovers? fan to lovers? fan to one night stands? enemies to lovers (idk how i’d do that, but i’d figure something out!), or just stories where billie already has a full-on girlfriend and we get a glimpse into their relationship?

i’d love to write any of those, so, i don’t care which ones!

do you prefer mini-stories that are anywhere from 2 to 6 chapters long or one-shots?

out of curiosity, who prefers the lowercase writing?
(i know i do, but i know it really, really annoys some!).

are there any parts of billie’s personality you want me to focus on more? her funny side? her bad bitch side? her vulnerability that she never shows? her home life?

do you want angst? (heartbreak? cutting? suicidal tendencies?).

i love writing sad shit.

do you want finneas to make appearances? i could sometimes make him the supportive brother or he could walk in on billie and a girl and not know she was bi. i could do whatever you guys want, really.
(i luv him so, soooooooo much!!!).

do you like the stories where she’s fighting with herself and all her internalised homophobia and not wanting to admit she's gaaaay?

do you prefer stories from billie’s pov. or y/n’s pov.? or nobodys pov and narrator’s god instead?

descriptive language and lots of imagery and shit like that or just get to the point kind of thing?
(i don’t know what’s preferred with smut since idk if some like to really feel like they’re in the story or if you just want straight girl on girl action!).

do you want billie’s parents to make an appearance in some parts or nah?

what hair colour do you like on billie the most?
(i’ll probably change it sometimes, but i’m wondering the general preference. i love black and green the most, and i’m assuming it’s the same for most of you!).

how’s the pet name “mamas”?
(i loveeeeeeeeeee it, but it's for you!).

i’d ask this as a question, but i won’t be able to refrain myself from snark, anyway. so expect a lot of attitude and bluntness! it’s one of the reasons i love bil so much, so, i can’t deny her of that!

should her love interest sometimes call her “o’connell” to piss her off?
(i think it’s such a tease!).

is there anything else i’m missing?

are there any specific tropes of things any of you want? i really don’t care. i’m down for anything!

also, if it’s not too much to ask, please answer as many of these questions as you can, i really want to get all of your views and preferences, haha!