ℬ𝒶𝒷𝓎 ℬ𝓁𝓊ℯ 𝒲𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇~~𝓒𝓻𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓵 (ᵉᵛⁱˡ ᵃᵘ)

(Hehe using Fonts in titles
Casually gonna mention not being schooled
This starts of with a lot if fudging info
This is before Stripes said 'me like u bb' so yes)

Crystal wasn't known to be out going because she wasn't. She was what the others would call a whimp, that was probably true. When someone lost to her she would show mercy and that was, well, illegal, but she was the only one that could fit her.
She could never win a physical fight. She wouldn't even try, actually. Judging by her background she actually had strong arms. She used to be a miner and she strung bows commonly since she was young. She wasn't that fast though, never having to run and the only things she had to work on was her upper structure. It was a bonus.
When she left the island she found prosperity in the diamonds she mined, getting to one of the highest statues of the cash hierarchy with half of her diamonds, now a close second to the richest candy/icecream company in the world.
She never made that apparent other than her expensive clothes and that was only sone because she never watched her money. It came with more from her large work income for doing nothing.
She was also one of the best trainers, explaining her position in the elite four. Only her position was threatening to the few challengers.. they didn't know of her mercy is how. The others.. well.. were very.. cruel.. per say.. mostly Pineapple, Lotus, Vanilla and his husband, Fire were the excessively cruel ones. Rock was to wrapped up with Guest and she paid Dim to leave her alone. Night was off with Noob and the other elite four members were probably doing something. Crystal wasn't concerned much with them at all, luckily.
Everyday the gym leaders and elite four (plus the Champion) came to the casino.

Today is another day and another headache. Vanilla and Fire were the cruel ones this time, chilling her and kicking her to the ground. Litterally. It was a pain, at this point she would expect to have a broken rib but no. Just her mentality was hurt and some bruises formed. One of these times she just wanted to get something broken to have a day off. A full day. Few excuses could fill that, especially since the champion litterally doesn't care. Fun. She wanted to die. So many times she thought of it while shutting out the world and holding back tears in her bright blue eyes that she gained from her biological mother. She never dared speak of her feelings. Every time she did that it back fired miserably. Pineapple is an example and that's not the only one.

One of the harder kicks brought Crystal back to reality. It was a kick to her stomach. Ow.

"Oi, are you listening, whore??" Vanillas husband, Fire(duh), childed. It was hard to tell if he thought she was or wasn't. The two males laughed at Crystal's sorry state. She held back her feelings and just stayed there, what time is it? It must be time to go soon, Crystal thought. It wasn't time to leave soon. It wasn't even 8. Her body hurt too much now. Nothing felt broken, sadly.

She didn't respond, causing a kick by Vanilla this time. Vanillas kicks still hurt but less than Fires. After all, Vanilla was scrawny and didn't have much muscle. Fat can mean strong. If you out weigh someone in a fight you have a chance of winning unless they have a weapon, then you need to take that unless you have one- well anyone would have to back off. More fat could mean greater chance of survival aswell because more skin to make sure the weapon or whatever doesn't get through to the vital organs as fast. Probably hurts like hell. As well as being able to go a while without food. There body recycles fat. Vanilla would die in the wild easily due to how skinny he is. Makes Crystal wonder how 'fat' became an insult. Being thin isn't bad either, could make you faster to avoid better, more flexible. So 'skinny' isn't an insult. Everyone has great physical abilities and scars are a show if strength. Why can't people like eachother?

Crystal let out a pathetic whimper in some response. The two laughed as if Crystal was a defenseless animal. They were all humans, why couldn't they get along? Because they were drove on learned behavior is Crystal's guess. Helix (yes Crystal worships Lord Helix) wouldn't wish for this.

Her mind slipped in and out of reality, attempting not to show too much physical weakness before it stopped. Fire and Vanilla probably got bored or something. Crystal sat up, rubbing her eyes and head, trying to think about stuff before looking at the time. Now 44 minutes left. She wanted an excuse to leave but her life was empty. Nothing waiting at home ever. She had one friend, Stripes, that she felt very close to now but.. he probably didn't even like her and just didn't want to hurt her pathetic feelings because of her name as a cry baby. She wanted to visit the beach tonight. It was peaceful at night, nobody around. It smelled nice but she was too tired. And hungry. Ste wasn't used to being hungry despite her home. She was to exelent of a huntress but she didn't order food. She never liked that much food that she didn't prepare herself, usually outside. That was just her liking the familiar taste. After all, sea food and alcohol was disgusting. Crystal tried ot once and it never settled right. Shrimp was ok but that's it.

Closing time came without another issue and she left out the back, pain tore her from the inside out and back again.

//End because I'm lazy//