Collection of children

Lol list of some of Fluffballs apps that were not related to her
-Iceypaw(fem(
-Cardinal(male(
-Canary(Fem(
-Kitt(non-binary*unnamed(
-PinkFall(male lolzies(
Also curse and violence warning
[That's all I remember;-; anyways on to 1 cat per generation not in human form because book]

𖠌★𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐏𝐚𝐰★𖠌
//𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐲//

Beepaw watched his brother act all swell to mother, acting like he wasn't being trained in litteral hell, acting as if he didn't plan to kill her, as if everything was perfect. He was annoyed by his brother easily. Brushpaw pranced around like he was perfect, as if he was the nicest thing, as if burdens never existed, as if he wasn't planning death on everyone around him, as if he wasn't planning to screw over this place.

After there mom finally has those kits and fed them she would become deputy and that's what Brushpaw wants, he is such a kiss ass. He hates there father for no reason, is it because he is shadow clan? There step dad deserves it more than ever, he wasn't nice but he was. To many. Not Beepaw, though. To Beepaw he was almost as crude as the current leader who convinced him to do.. stuff he didn't want to. Beepaw shuddered at the thought. The current leader was a former rouge, why was he there? He didn't care for his relatives, probably harms his children (HAHAHA you can probably tell who it is).

Beepaw got up, he was a young apprentice at this point, he shouldn't dwell on kithood traumas, that was pathetic. His stepfather has thought his that it was. Not to mention how brutal training is in the dark forest. He despised that white cloud of a nightmare. Why can they be allowed to do such things. Starclan is no help, they only care for prophecies or whatever. Anyone else could die.

He looked over to his stepfather, who was bulling a cat for whatever reason, probably for opinions. Could he stop pretending that he was so nice to mom? She doesn't deserve a cruel tom. Not a cruel son either. He looked back to his brother, now tired. He is short and stubby yet is the best in nearly anything. How has nobody thought to ask 'aye boy u train in hell?'.

What assholes all these cats in Windclan called, why couldn't they be like the others, decent? He'd rather eat frogs than stay here. His father was probably living a better life. Beepaw was curious to what was he like but Hawkfeather never said a word. Either she said 'I don't feel like it' or that twerp interrupted with something stupid.

Beepaw wouldn't sleep tonight, that nightmarish floof was too much some days. She probably had her paws full with Brushpaw anyways.

Step-Father, or AcornNose, walked up to Beepaw, "Hello, son" he glared, his voice sounded sour and full of hate. Beepaw should have never admitted anything about himself that could have been deemed bad. He was 'too young' anyways, "Hello, Acornnose, how was your patro-" he stopped at a slap. Them AcornNose padded away. "Fuck you too," Beepaw mumbled, going to the apprentice den. His mentor was sick. Amazing.

𖦹☆𝐄𝐧𝐝ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☆𖦹

(I had no idea who to do next so here is Sprinkles)

♡︎᯾𝑆𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑠᯾♡︎

Sprinkles admired the blood on her paws, everything was silent for now. She just killed the 2 who deserved it the most, that dirty Mud and that slutty Crystal. Those assholes deserved it. Those two deserved anything that came to them. Sprinkles made the deaths quick due to that being what Fluffball trained her to do. She wasn't taught to torture, just kill. She bought her way to the dark forest. What she truly didn't want.

Noise came back, her eyes saw her surroundings and panic settled in. Nearly everyone was there. She questioned herself and her morals all of a sudden. She has so weighed by reputation this killed her with it. Hated kittypet life. Why didn't some rouge find her on not that Willow, why couldn't she have been raised as an only child? That would have been nice. Thus wouldn't have happened if she was a rouge or maybe back into a clan? At this point she forgot she had a son, she didn't acknowledge him fin away in fear. She just felt the eyes on her. Some words were exchanged between some cats, Sprinkles didn't listen.

She saw a gap and ran for it, killing some rando in her way for some reason. (Blame Fluffball)

She reached the fence and left. She needed air. Just some air. She padded off and sat down, breathing heavily, "Oh no, what have I done?" She didn't care for those she killed just her reputation. It was in the mud. How horrible. Sprinkles was driven by her Envy, it was obvious. She decided to get some sleep. She deserved it..

..
  .

She woke in the dark forest, amazing. Fluffball was waiting, "Ah, Sprinkles, saw you comming, how is that reputation of yours?"

Sprinkles nearly jumped back, a little startled, "Fuck off,"

"Don't you like your future home? You better get used to it. Eagle is probably on her way your days are numbered, unl-"

"No, no. I'm a better fighter than everyone here. I know I could beat that weaking in a fair fight." Sprinkles growled.

"I doubt that, your attention span is smaller than the amount of friends you have," Fluffball frowned.

"Hell to you," Sprinkles hissed.

"Too late," Fluffball shrugged, she decided to subtlety pull a string on Sprinkles to push her the right direction, "Crystal may be stupid but she was right about Eagle causing this mess. Mabey if shes gone then you can get your happy ending." Fluffball ran off before Sprinkles could respond. But Fluffball was right about the first part and successfully convinced Sprinkles throughout the years she was right.

☾︎᯾𝐸𝑛𝑑᯾☽︎

//imma end at Spot, next will be Lavender and so on//

❀•𝗦𝗽𝗼𝘁•❀

Spot raised from his sleep with a yawn, he just woke up, what else would he do. He rolled over, about 9 moons now. He was now tired from training in his dreams. His new mom.. yeah mom, Illian, was a total brat that left him behind too much for his liking. It was time to go again. He stood only to be jumped on by the she, "Young man!" She snarled.

Spot flinched, tears filling his eyes already. He was so scared of everything at this point, his solace being the dark forest with his only friend.

"Oh hush!" She spat, "You're fine! Nobody hurt your crybaby ass." She got off the young male that stood weakly.

"Ugh. Get some food you trash bag." The female hissed then walked off.
Instead Spot left and never returned, but wanting to be hurt again.

......
....
  ..
  .

Spot was an orphan again. Hazzah. He actually preferred this. He forgot why he ran away from his original mother in the first place. She was probably a nice cat. He never asked, though. He didn't want to find out anything bad. That would be.. bad.

Spot sighed and walked around. He forgot where he came from when he was a kit. Shame. It was disappointing. He was dissatisfied with himself. He was going to find out shit today.

(The end because I'm tired)