WB party

THE SOUND OF MUSIC blared throughout the property, strobe lights continuously flashed colourfully; reds, blues, greens, purples, and pinks, amongst the roaring crowd.

The the floor trembled, the enormous bass bouncing off each perimeter of the thick walls.

Drunken bodies swaying to the beat, girls laughing, but the clasps of their mini dresses were falling loosely off as they danced, while others are holding two empty bottles off fire whiskey over their heads and poured it on themselves.

Glees flared throughout the club, guys applauding awfully in the experience.

"And then I said, Enzo why don't you ditch your usual girl toy and come along with me, to meet some real girls?"

A youthful male said as a brunette boy grabs the bond from his pale cousin, positioning a shoot between his lips, and arousing the tube with his lighter. Securing his eyes, he gently drew the lethal vapors, and brandished it for about three seconds and towing the shoot out his jaws, breathing out a coarse mist of smoke from his nose.

Beneath the dim lights, it was not hard to see that he wore a dark—a well-fitted, plain white button up shirt, a black blazer—more like a thin coat and lastly black skinny jeans, neatly folded up at the ankles, showing his white ankle socks and black shoes.

"Woah who's that."

The boy with the pale complexion said.

A soft shy voice responds to his question. It's surprising how one can hear such a quiet voice at such a loud party.

"The one on the right there is Rue Nott I believe— and the one on the left is her roommate Zareena Avery"

"I would've preferred to hear that from anyone but you mudblood." The boy says slouching back into a black leather couch. As another, much feistier, girl sitting two seats down smacks him on the back of his head.

"Don't be such an asshole Malfoy." He quickly looks away and hunts for his next substance.

Zareena Avery's POV

I've never been to these slytherin parties and now I understand why. Intoxicated teenagers pumping with hormones waiting for lust. Not my favorite setting to be in. But if it makes Rue have a fun time, what can be so horrible.

"Let's go find something to drink!" Rue yells.

"What?!"

"I said let's go find something to drink!"

Out of all aspects of party I could hate the music is probably most hated on my list. You can barely hear anyone or anything that isn't louder than the music.

Narrators POV

As the two youthful girls head to the bar they get stopped by a group sitting on a black leather couch.

"Hey, Nott come join us." The pale boy demanded with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh, okay." The adrenaline pumped girl goes over and sits in a free space next to him.

"Z"

She had a facial expression begging Zareena to join them but she couldn't stand them. Any of them except for Lucille.

Unwillingly, she joins them sitting next to Lucille who was near the end of the couch.

She watches as the two exchange seductive glances and flirty remarks.

He grabbed a blunt and inhaled the smoke. Soon after he grabs Rue by the mouth forcing her to open it. As he exhales the smoke, she inhales.

———————————

Time passes and what seems to have only been 30 minutes seems like forever.

"Well, it's been fun hanging out but we actually have to be somewhere."

Zareena goes to Rue and grabs her hand trying to force her to get up so they can leave.

"But I wanna stay a little longer."

"No you don't let's go."

"Actually yes I do since when did you start pretending to be my mother."

Zareena's face quickly dropped. Why was Rue being so rude? Was it because she was intoxicated? Or was she saying things she's never had the guts to say?

"Let her have fun." A voice says from behind her.

"And who are you?"

"Lorenzo Berkshire pleasure to meet you."

"Wish it was a pleasure but I really just know you as Ferret's unimportant cousin."

"Woah no need to be such a bitch."

The air tensed up around them. They all knew what was going to happen. The constant bickering back and forth. They've all seen it before and trust me Zareena can hold a grudge for a long time.

As she hears that one word she repeats it over and over again. She thinks to herself: A BITCH?! ME?! This boy really has the nerve to interfere with my conversation then calls me a bitch?!

"What did you just call me?"

"A bitch. You want me to spell it out for you because my words seem to be incoherent with you."

"I'm sure my brain capacity is more than capable of processing you're dumb word that you put together and call sentences."

"Ouhh not only are you a bitch but you're a feisty one."

"Can't we all calm down-" The bold girl speaks up.

"Stay out of this!" The girl and boy say in unison.

"You see that's why I hate coming to Slytherin parties. Or parties in general. Assholes like yourself be jerks for no apparent reason and then come up with the bullshit excuse that you were drunk or high."

"Sounds like you just really want me to make out with you to me. Doesn't it sound like that to you guys?"

The brunette boy says looking around the coach specifically to the two males sitting on it, Blaise Zabini and Draco Malfoy.

"Is that all you think about? You being so desperate that you're down to hook up with any girl you cross paths with."

"Correct. But it's even better when they are stuck up."

"Did you just call me stuck up?"

"Yes in fact I did. Didnt we go over this? I think your large brain capacity isn't as big as you said it was."

"No it is I just think you have a lot of nerve saying what you said."

"Okay relax everyone relax. Chihuahua of here is mad her boyfriend broke up with her and Playboy is just in the mood to banter."

Out of all the words said in bickering nothing made her angrier than the ones that came out of that ferret boys mouth.

"You're both assholes."

Zareena grabs the two opened bottles of firewhisky on the glass table and pours it on each of the boys. As everyone around them begin to laugh, she just walks away.

Rue follows her seconds after. Zareena must've taken several turns to find her way out just to go outside but it was not a success.

She grabbed her wand out of her thigh strap and appariates back to a dorm. But it was not hers.

Instead, it belonged to her other bestfriend. One she always talked to about her issues and he reciprocated.

word count: 1145 words

A/N: One of their many future arguements😏 Tell us what you think!!

let us know any grammatical errors!