Miss You So Bad

*No plot at all*

"Trav, I know it's a hard time for you... but I do think you should just-" Rose was on the other side of the door, "Get over it."

It's been a while since the beast last came out of that room.

"Get out of there." He could hear the SnowWhite shouting from outside. He sighed, why can't they leave.

"Leave me, alone guys, I ain't leaving until she comes back-" He replied with an annoyed tone, "-we made a promise..." He whispered the last words to himself.

"Alright, then."

He could hear the footsteps slowly fading away, they must've left for real. They've been bothering him for weeks now. 

- - - - -

The lonely lad started painting, painting wonderful scenery. This was the place where they usually go on little dates, it was fun. 

 "Ugh, I run out of red paint..." 

 He's tempted to go out but his heart says no. 

 "Guess, I'll just stop it here and wait for red paint." He sighed as he stood up from the little stool where he sat, stretching out his arms in the air, yawning. 

 He decided to open the windows for fresh air, the morning seems nice. She's missing though... 

 "I miss you so much..." He whispered, he can't even cry no more, there were no tears left for him to cry. 

 He didn't want to change the beddings, the curtains, and the carpet, those were her belongings and he can't let go of them even though she already moved out a long time ago. 

(Short isn't it ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ )