Valentines Special (Not a love story)

Feb. 14,2020

Today is Valentine's Day...
Another day where broken hearted people suffer in pain.

Ruby's POV:
Another Valentine's Day and I'm still alone, hoping for Hawk to notice me.

I spied Hawk for the whole day. I was making sure that no one will steal him away from me. I creeped around and saw princesses asking Hawk to be their date.
Of course, Hawk ran away, somewhere no one can follow him.

I hid behind the bush and looking out for Hawk since he disappeared just a blink of an eye. I went to the lake beside our school. It looked amazing.

There I spotted Hawk...
With a girl?!

I couldn't see the girl's face since she was facing the other way. But I can tell that she must be really pretty that she can attrack Hawk.

I sneaked a little bit closer to them so I could hear them clearly.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Hawk asked looking at the unknown girl's face.

"Nope... I'm free for today" The girl answered.

"How about we'll go on a date later? What do you think?" Hawk asked shyly.

"That would be lovely!" The girl squeled.

I couldn't help but to cry. I had a crush on Hawk since first year and now I can see him flirting with a girl I barely don't know.
Tears started to flow down from my eyes down to my cheeks. I felt so broken, my heart's broken.

"Great" Hawk smiled and pulled the girl closer to him.

They were looking at each others' eyes. They looked so in love.

Ouch...

Their lips touched and arms on each other. They pulled away and blushed.

The girl looked at my direction and I noticed that she was...

Rose...

One of my greatest enemies...
Why?!

"I love you" Both of them said in unison.

I ran away, didn't care if they saw me or not. I was crying and didn't looked where I was going. Until...

I bumped into someone...
Cyrus...

"Woh? Ruby are you alright?" He asked.

"Ha- Hawk... he" Before I could say anything he pulled me into a warm hug.

"He'll pay!" He said.

"No... it's okay" I said and broke the hug.

"It wasn't his fault. He was in love" I said and sad smile appeared on my face.

'I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide my sadness...'

Happy Valentines!!!

Sorry If this story wasn't really for the Hase...