Ch6

( Dragon form looks like these two dragons on youtube video )

I was now a Dragon , flapping  my wings i took to the sky releasing a dragon cry . When im in this form i will do many things then when i shift back i dont remember anything . I blank out and its worse when something important happens , speaking of which something is in my line of sight ,turning my large head I spotted a man in white armor and blue wings flying towards me , a dragon emperor ? The eyes flashed as a voice came from the armor meaning its the dragon spirit talking not the host " This is a sight not many dragons get to see " spoke the armor then the host spoke " what is it ?" The armor replied " a weredragon , a very powerful ally if you convince it "  I wish i could tell them to buzz off but in this form i cannot speak so i growl at them . The armor spoke again "it would seem we are disturbing him Vali , we should follow him and talk to his human form " the host which i now identify as a man named Vali replied " human form ? So he is like a werewolf ?" The armor sighed " something similar "

Huffing i flap my wings harshly to blow him away with my wings and move  faster ,  Vali stumbled then increased his speed to catch up . Vali suddenly sighed " oh great ..." I looked at Vali then to the direction he was looking and another dragon emperor was flying towards us but he was red. The red dragon emperor looked staright at me then Vali " Vali what is this ? Your pet ?  What are you planning?" Vali crossed his arms " this isnt mine , might want to show some respect , it can eat us if he wants "  the red emperor looked at me again " what is he ? A dragon ?" The dragon spirit of his armor spoke " that is a weredragon , not something you would see every day "

I had enough of these interupptions, as a human for most of my life my body gets super stiff when i turn and i need to stretch out my wings and fly otherwise i get grouchy . I let out a dragon roar and knocked the red emperor out of my way ,he fell all the way down crashing into some buildings . Vali chuckled watching from the sideline , after the red emperor crashed i continued my flight pattern . I could hear voices calling out to the crashed emperor then i suddenly felt magic attacking me , lightning and destruction magic hitting me . I let out a growl of frustration and turned around , the red emperor stood with girls in my school uniform , Devils?

I dont care ,they attacked me and now im pissed .taking in a breath i let my magic charge , the devils stood in preparation for an attack , a white magic circle appeared infront of my mouth as i did a white fire attack that looked more like a laser ( like godzilla ) the devils tried to make a protection circle but my attack shattered their magic circle and blew them away , their clothing ripped and they all bled even the red emperor's armor shattered he only had his helmet and abit of his gauntlets remaining . Vali gasped beside me " woah that was just one attack "  the devils laid out on the damaged ground all groaning in pain .

I huffed and went on my way, Vali looked at the devils on the floor then at me " he would be a great ally " I looked back at him and decided I've had enough of him , i swung my tale upwards and hit Vali away where he crashed into the buildings below . I started feeling woozy and glanced at the sky noticing the eclipse was almost over  , i quickly rush to land in a quiet area . After landing my body began to glow  white again as my bones broke  and muslces tore again reverting back to my human form . After turning back i felt extremely exhausted and I was in so much pain

Feeling woozy and unbalanced i fell forward but something caught me from falling completely, my vision went blurry and i passed out