Buddy Murphy

"Murphy come here" I yelled from the inside of my locker room. He waltzed in and sat on my couch. I began to complain "How stupid do they have to be to see that people are tired of me fighting her. Like this is the third week of me fighting Sasha or one of her little goons."

That's when we heard a knock at the door. I rid myself of my jacket and got up to answer it. After I opened the door the "authority" as if any body respects him Adam Pearce let's me Know "Stephanie and Vince would like to see you in the conference room." I nodded him off and began to gather the things I needed for the conference room. I headed off as I was greeted by giddy Roman and Jey. We entered the conference room right as the screening began.

Stephanie began to talk. She got right to the point by telling me " We want you to be apart of Romans Tribal group." We had a brief discussion over what I would be doing. Representative began telling me "later on tonight the match between you and Sasha will end in disqualification and when Sasha and her minions attacked me. This is where Roman and Jey will come in they will stop the attack and so on."

Time Skip

The meeting ended it was about 8:30 meaning it was almost time for our segment. Sasha and I had done our entrances now the match had started. I had hit her with a few DDT's and drop kicks when her ruffians got onto the ring and started to jump me. Hearing Romans theme song made them stop and look up. They watched as Roman, Jey, and Paul Heyman made there way down to the ring.When they got close enough Sasha, Bayley, and Charlotte slid out of the ring. This is where Roman helped me up. Once the show went off the air we made our way backstage where everyone congratulated us. We took a few quick pictures. When Sasha walked up to me and wisked me away. Sasha gave me a confused look then asked "is there something going on with you and Murphy because by the time I got in here he looked like he wanted to kill Roman for touching you."

I let out a stifled laugh as I asked Sasha "What should Murphy care if there is something going on between Roman and I. Murphy and I are just friends."

"One.  Do u see him as a friend and Two Murphy's checking you out" she said walking away in a fit of laughter.