Drew McIntyre

Y/N paced across the room. It was your first date with The Scottish Psychopath and you wanted to make sure you looked perfect. Y/N checked to see if in stretch marks were visible and if the were you quickly covered them with concealer. You constantly checked the mirror to make sure you had no smudged make-up. Five minutes passed and Drew was late. Thoughts passed through my head like what if he's not coming, what if he decided to ditch me. Y/N was yanked out of her thoughts by the doorbell ringing. Y/N ran to the door and swung it open to see Drew standing there with a bouquet of flowers. 

Drew spoke first " You look amazing Y/N." 

"You don't look too bad yourself"  Y/N replied.

He opened the door and lead you to his car."Why, such a gentleman." You say joking.

"I try." He says chuckling. He got in the car and turned on some music. You two talked about eachother all the way until you got to where your date was set.

As the car pulled to a stop you looked out the window and noticed you were at a reserved resturant right on the beach!"Wow, Drew this is beautiful!You didn't have to do this."

"But for a beautiful girl like you I had to do something special." 

You blushed as you walked into the restaurant. He helped you sit and sat next to you blushing slightly."So (Y/N) how did you get into wrestling?" Drew questioned.

"My grandfather got me into it" Y/N replied.

"How about you?"You say nearly at a whisper.

"Almost the same, my dad use to play wrestle with me and we would watch it each week and it seemed to be the base around everything I did, so I started training when I was 16 and been wrestling ever since."

You chuckled at the way"So what do you like to do besides wrestling?"

His eyes lit up as he began talking about his love cooking and how it helped him as a stress reliever.

"You're cute when you talk about cooking, it's cute when you're eyes light up."Y/N said

"Yeah?, well I think you're just cute in general!"Drew Laughed. It was your turn to blush not expecting him to say something like that.

"So why did you decide to ask me on a date?" You asked 

"Well, like I just said, I think you're cute.You seem funny, nice, and I like your smile."

"Aww look at ol' Drew be all gushy!" He laughed/ blushed.

"I gotta admit (Y/N) I was pretty nervous asking you on a date. Every guy lookes at you, thinks you're pretty, and tries to get your attention, and then there's me, just me."

"But Drew that's just it, you're you. I don't like any of the guys, I like you for who you are."He blushed and put your hand in his.

"You're hand is very sweaty." You say chuckling.

 He removed it and wiped it on a napkin."Sorry, it's just..."

"Drew, don't be nervous, just be yourself, that's why I like you."

 He smiled and put your hand back in his."I don't know how you're so confident, so open, I admire you for that. I love how you always know what to say."You both smile and look into each others eyes, but looking away at the same time. You received your food,and continued talking while you finished eating. He paid the tip and you both walked back to his Car still holding hands. After letting go you looked at your hand as it felt dull, like a spark had just left it.You got in the car ignoring it, only until his hand went back to yours as you smiled slightly. When you got to your house you both stood at your doorstep as he still had his hand in yours.

"I really had a good time tonight Drew."

"I did too, I hope we can do this again too, thanks for helping me get over my nervousness, now thanks to you I know I can do anything."You smiled understanding what he meant.

"Oh yeah like what?"He wrapped his hands around your waist and kissed you softly. After a few seconds you pulled away blushing uncontrollably.

"You're cute when you blush." He says repeating what you said earlier, rubbing his thumb across your cheek. He kissed your cheek and said,"I guess I better get going, I'll see you tomorrow at work." He winked and you smiled walking in your house and held your chest feeling the butterflies race as you continued to think about seeing Drew tomorrow!