Dean Ambrose

I do realize he is not in the WWE but I'm doing him anyways.

 Y/N paced behind the announce table as her boyfriend went through it by his long time Frenemy Seth Rollins. Dean had a long history of doing crazy and stupid or just plain stupid crap, Most of the time you were able to control him but not today. Dean stomped to his locker room with Y/N following closely behind him. Once Dean and Y/N got to Dean's locker room he started throwing things from left to right and up to down. Y/N understood he was mad but then Dean punched the locker and left a dent in it. 

"Dean you're going overboard don't you think." Y/N spoke up.

"No I don't think I'm going overboard. Do you know what it feels like to be cheated out of every match." Dean said whilst raising his voice. Y/N decided to stay quiet while inching closer and closer to Y/N. Y/ N continued to inch back until you hit the locker. Dean and Y/N noses were now touching. You could clearly see Y/N body shaking. Dean uttered in a sadistic tone "Theres no need to be scared. I don't bite."

 Y/N tried to peck Dean on the cheek but Dean turned his head and deepened there kiss. At first Y/N resisted but Dean soon pulled her into the kiss. Y/N pulled away and asked "Better Now?"

" I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you see me in that state. I didn't know it would have that type impact on you," Dean said apologetically.  

"It's fine. I know you don't mean to hurt anyone. I love you' Y/N whispered as she began to pack her clothes for the next show. After packing you left the Arena with the man that stole your heart.

Corny I know. This is a short one I know. 312 words