Welcome back!

Hi guys!!!!!! WELCOME BACK TO THE MORGAN SERIES!!!!!

Thank you so much for deciding to again be a part of a Morgan sibling journey. In case you forgot, there are 7 sibling, Matthew, Ross, Martina, Mario, Emma, Justin and Mason!

I do recommend to read stories in order, even though they are all stand alone's, if you don't read it in order you will probably be very confused in some situations.

In case you've missed, this is a BOOK 2 of The Morgan series. The first book '90 Photos' that's about Matthew and Esther is COMPLETED and posted on my Wattpad account. As I've said I DO recommend reading books in order because it will give you a much more information about every character. In this case, '90 Photos' is somehow a prequel for this book. But if you are ONLY interested in THIS book, that's okay too, I hope you enjoy it!

The Morgan series book order:

1. Matthew and Esther - 90 Photos (COMPLETED)

2. Martina and Adrian - The Champions (ON GOING)

3. Ross and Angelique - The final audition (COMING OUT SOON)

4. Emma and Adam - Detention and honour (COMING OUT SOON)

5. Justin and Alex - Love at 3 AM (COMING OUT SOON)

6. Mason and Angela - Last Rolesville love (COMING OUT SOON)

THAT'S IT!

I WILL UPDATE AT LEAST EVERY FRIDAY BUT IF I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF SCHOOL WORK MAYBE EVEN SOONER!

There is no cast, so you can imagine who ever the fuck you want!!!! Even Santa! But it will probably be better if you do not imagine Santa....

WARNING! In this story the main character battles with mental health issues! So as much as there will be happy and funny parts, there will also be really sad and depressed parts, where our main character really struggles. There will also be MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT, so if you are not 18 or older, you have been warned.

So with that being said...

HAPPY READING EVERYONE! DIG IN!