10: I need to relax after hanging out with you people

OCTOBER 11TH

Martina's POV
"Have you seen my eyelash curler?"

I tore my gaze from my phone and gave Brec a weird look. "Your what?"

She rolled her eyes and started making an even bigger mess on her makeup desk. "I thought we already had this lesson, my dear student. My eyelash curler. The thing you use to curle your eyelashes."

"Well no shit! I thouth you use it to straighten them up."

"Can we please keep the sarcasm to the minimum? It would be appreciated." She sighted and I saw that this thing was really important to her.

I nodded, got up from her bed and approached her to help her look. "Okay, sorry. What does it look like?"

"Like scissors. Wait let me google it." She took her phone and started searching the images of it on the internet. After a few seconds she faced the phone towards me.

"Oh! The eye opener! I know that."

"Eye opener? Really?" I just shrugged and continued to search for her makeup item. After a few minutes she started to whine and get annoyed. "That one was my favorite. I got it in Sevilla last year when I dragged Adam and Adrian into the makeup store. They even made it specifically for me." She sat on her bed and huffed. After some time she quietly said, "They even wrote 'Brec' with glittery letters."

I sat next to her and squished her cheeks. "Oh, B. Did you maybe leave it somewhere?"

"Are you nuts? There are higher chances of me leaving you and those three idiots somewhere than leaving that eyelash curler." Okay, ouch. She huffed again and got up. My best friend started putting everything back where it was on her table and I could see she was really bummed.

"You can get a new one in Spain next week. Mario knows where all those good makeup places are." I told her and took my phone to continue to scroll down on Instagram.

They're supposed to go to Spain in five days and they're all pretty excited. Mario would give them a special stadium tour, where he would introduce a lot of his hot fans to Adam, those were Adam's exact words. Brec has a plan to make them all go shopping with her so all of them could carry her bags, and Adrian just wants to go to a lot of places to eat. Excluding Mario, all three of them have been to Spain billions of times, especially to Madrid, where I consider them locals, so I think they'll get around just fine. I was still bummed that I won't be joining them, but I'll spend time with the rest of my family and get ready for Monaco.

Adrian, and a few others from the football team, won't be traveling with the rest of the school due to them having a game on the first day of the trip, so another teacher would fly with them to Spain the day after. Unlike the rest of them, Brec already started with her packing, hence,  why she was going through all of her makeup seconds ago.

"Why would Mario know where good makeup stores are?"

"His ex was a makeup artist and would always drag him around the stores. I think she spent more money on makeup than you even." I looked up from my phone to find her staring at me with wide eyes. "What?"

"Mario used to have a girlfriend?! What the fuck?!" She stormed towards her door and opened it all the way. "Mario Morgan! Get your ass over here!" The guys were in Adrian's room plаying video games and screaming at each other. The second that Brec yelled they quieted down and I could hear slow steps coming towards Brec's room.

The three idiots appeared in front of Brec, who was at her door, waiting for them. Adrian and Adam shoved Mario in front of them, two of them clearly being scared of Brec. "Yes, Brec?"