Truth Unfold

***************************

The last chapter was quite stressful, I hope will like this one.

Enjoy reading..

****************************

ASHER KING POV.

"The next, I woke up and found myself in a hospital with Dylan beside me. It took a lot of me to believe that was all real and not some..... nightmare. After spending a whole week in a hospital Dylan decided to send me to our old uncle and aunt. They took care of me till I turned 18, after that Dylan changed my name and identity to assure my safety...."

Crystal... Mayra finished her story and by the end of it, Mom was in tears, while Dad was soothing her.

"I changed her identity so no one could ever find out about her. It was so difficult to leave her alone. When she turned 18 and decided to move back I was scared, but I know she has a life and she has to live it. So I hired a bodyguard who always followed her from a distance, to make sure that no one hurt her." Dylan said.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you have experienced all this." Mom cried.

I shut my eyes and rested my head in my hands. I can't believe she went through this. God, I can't forgive myself for what I had said to her in Dylan's office. I remember what I had done when I first saw them together.

Fuck, I have ruined it, I ruined us.

"Did you find the person who was behind this?" Dad asked.

"No, the first few years were gone in a blur, I got busy handling the business as it was too early for me. I didn't get the time to look for anything else. Once everything went on track, I hired personal investigators, but was unable to find anything. I couldn't ask May to help as it would be difficult for her." He explained.

Dad nodded.

"I guess the person behind this has found May's whereabouts. That is why he was able to contact her. I was so close but after today's event, I'm more scared for her safety." He looked stressed. He is right though.

I looked at Crystal or Mayra, she looked lost, she was lost in her thoughts.

'What have I done.' I thought.

"I'm really sorry Crystal, I didn't trust you and called you names, I'm so sorry my dear." Mom sobbed.

"No mom, it's not your fault. And now that you know my real name, please call me Mayra or May." She said with a smile, but not the real one.

"I can't imagine you went through all this, I'm sorry crystal, I mean May." Kyle said. She just nods in reply.

"I need some water please excuse me. Does anyone need anything?" Crystal- Mayra asked for which everyone denied.

I followed her to the kitchen and found her leaning to the counter. I watched her cry, my heart clenched watching her like this.

I went to her and put my arms around her, for which she accepted and cried on my chest. I caressed her hair, tried to soothe her. We stayed in the position as she cried, once she was done, she pulled away.

I handed her some water to drink.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded.

She cleaned her face with a wet towel and we headed back to the living room. Mom rushed to her side and hugged her, Rose hugged her too.

We are all set, as we discuss the next step.

***********************

MAYRA HADE POV.