Chapter 14 (special)

HIHI Here's a little something I thought of. :)

"Come on y/n, shinobu!" Mitsuri started to run across the flower field and you happily ran across them too while Shinobu walked. "You guys are acting like children." You pouted, "Well technically I am a child." Shinobu sighed and Mitsuri smiled "Yeah! And I am too!" Shinobu giggled "Mitsuri you're 19." Mitsuri pouted but you and Shinobu both laughed at it you all sat down and started talking. "I can't wait until we beat muzan I wanna be able to do this all the time!" You happily exclaimed and Mitsuri and Shinobu nodded "it's a shame we have to send 13 and 14 year olds to fight." You thought about it for a moment "Yeah! But I'm happy it's why me and Mui-Chan met." Mitsuri and Shinobu talked about the decrease in demons and how it's strange how much they're decreasing. Until you finally decided to say something "I hope..I hope we all survive." Mitsuri and Shinobu looked at you with sad eyes. "Yeah me too I wanna be there at you and Tokitos wedding."

You blushed "OWAH" Shinobu laughed. "And I want to take care of you and Mitsuris children." You and Mitsuri both let out a loud "OWAHHH." Shinobu laughed "This isn't fair! How about we talk about you and Tomioka nii-san. "Shut up y/n." Shinobu bonked you on the head and you just laughed "I wanna babysit you're children too! I bet they'll be really cute." Shinobu blushed slightly and bonked Mitsuri too you all looked at each other for awhile before you all started laughing and decided to lay down and start teasing each other. Afterwards you guys went to a hot spring. "Y/n!" Mitsuri started to splash you and you laughed. "Mitsuri-San! Stop!" Shinobu splashed both of you and you all laughed.

Muichiros POV:
"Oi, Tokito you've been staring off into space for awhile." Sanemi watched as he ignored him and got annoyed "OI!" Muichiro looked at him "Hm?" Uzui took the chance to say something "Don't tell me you're having Pervy thoughts!" Muichiro glared at him "No-" Tomioka came in the conversation "I didn't take Muichiro to be that type of person." Muichiro turned bright red "I said-" before he could finish he heard you laugh from the other side of the wall. "Oh I see! You were thinking about y/n-San." Muichiro looked over to rengoku not denying that he was until he felt someone glaring at him or some people. "You better not be having pervy thoughts about her." He gulped "Y-yeah." "Now that that's settled why don't we all catch up!" Muichiro spaced out ignoring everyone around sometimes his mind would wonder off to you.

Your POV again:
Mitsuri, Shinobu and I all got out and went to our rooms to change I got dressed in a dress with a haori over it

Your POV again:Mitsuri, Shinobu and I all got out and went to our rooms to change I got dressed in a dress with a haori over it

Examples ^

Examples ^

After that I went out and Shinobu-San said Mitsuri-San went out with Iguro -San. "How are you and Muichiro?" I blushed. "We're good!" I smiled and nodded she smiled but this time it was a real genuine one I've never seen her give me a real genuine smile I never confronted her about it because I know she didn't mean to it wasn't her fault I laughed "You should always smile like that Shinobu-San it's pretty!" Soon I notcied what I said "Not like you aren't already pretty!! I swear I didn't mean it like that!" I bowed and heard her laugh "It's fine I know what you meant I was just surprised. Thanks though!" I smiled softly and we talked until I eventually fell asleep.

AHHH TYSM FOR 2K+ VIEWS I LOVE ALL OF YOU! It honestly makes me smile when I see someone comment/vote or add one of my stories to their library! ^^

PrincessGegare
gyomei52

Your comments give me life 🛐