EPILOGUE pt.2

Those who have not yet read EPILOGUEpt

Those who have not yet read EPILOGUEpt.1 please read it as this one is the continuation and you may not understand without reading it. And pardon me for my low-class English as I didn't want to make y'all wait any longer, so scribbled everything quickly.

Warning: I wrote everything in a cut and short manner as I didn't want to elaborate more. Sorry.

•••

The Bet! The first-ever bet I had with Talha and the conversation we had for one long hour. What was all that? Even though everything happened at night, the day before I called him, I had forgot to say many parts to Talha. I know I can be forgetful most of the times. But forgetting something this serious was a first to me.

Nevertheless, this all felt like a dream to me. So surreal yet real. I, Naiza Rehman, said to Mr Cute aka Shaym Muhammed that I had a crush on him. Talha had asked me numerous times from where I got the guts. Well, even I don't know. I still was not able to believe everything what I have said, including sending the link to my book.

Oh my Allah, what have I done? Will I regret?

Well, for the present, I don't. As I had told to Talha in our conversation that I don't regret saying everything to Shaym because I feel like a burden from my heart and mind was gone. Even he replied, "Of cause Naiza! Why would you regret! It's the best thing you did!"

Talha mentioned on all the possibilities that Shaym would read my book stating that I wrote about him, so he will surely read, and so on. However, I had a feeling like he would not be reading as he mentioned that he will try to read when he gets the time. Now, will he get the time and then read?

I don't know. I don't know anything.

Anyway, one thing was sure that I was not that old Naiza who used to wait for his reply and occupy my thoughts pondering about him. I was NOT. I didn't even feel like saying this to my friends, which was a first to me. He was cool when I said I had a crush on him, so mentioning this to my friends should be great right? But somehow, I didn't feel like saying. It felt like the whole crush thing was not a part of my life anymore. I felt everything childish and too stupid. And of course, Shaym knowing everything felt like no big deal for me. Naiza was not at all the old Naiza.

Moreover, the conversation I had with Shaym happened during November 2020 and look at what year and month it is now. April 2021. If I was that old Naiza I would have written all these the next or that week itself. But look at me now, procrastinating to write for months as I was not interested to write about him or these crush things anymore. And many thoughts occupied me from writing further.

I didn't even ponder much on whether he would read my book or not. However, after two days, I got notification from Snapchat from his name. At that time, I was scared and excited to know what he had sent me. So, without opening the message he had sent, I messaged Talha saying something has received from Shaym's side. He urged me to open it soon without delaying it.