9.

Walking through the trees with our flashlights, I walk with Jooheon, who doesn't seem to want to leave my side, and Nara.

Once we get closer, we can hear the others on the beach and coming out of the forest, we hear a cheer.

"Hey! You guys came!" Shownu says joyously.

We drop the beers on the sand with all the other booze and see some of the guys gathering rocks, making a circle for the fire.

"We need wood." Jooheon says. "Come with me."

"What kind of wood?" I ask.

"I will get big logs, you get smaller branches."

Walking back in the woods, I can see my way around, thanks to the moon managing its way through the branches. As I look around, on the ground, I suddenly feel my wrist yanked and my whole body being pushed against the trunk of a tree. A rush of adrenaline takes over when I finally realise it's him, pressing his body against mine and I sigh, trying to calm my nerves.

"Did I scare you?"

"No!"

"I did. I'm so sorry. Let me apologise."

His face approaches and his lips meet mine. I grab his neck and deepen our kiss, our tongues dancing together. His hands caress my shoulders, down my arms and give me goosebumps. Once down my wrist, they move to my waist, and I can feel his softness against the skin of my lower back.

His embrace is strong as he pulls me closer to his fit body. My hands drag into his hair on the back of his head and after kissing me passionately for a while, his breathing accelerating, he devours my jawline, up to my ear. I am starting to be conscious of our surrounding, hearing the others in the far distance.

His fingers slowly slip in the hem of my shorts and even though I fell like getting carried away, this is not the place I imagine my first time will happen, so I grab his hand and pull it out.

I hope he won't mind.

He continues to kiss my neck, while his hand now travels my back, and he reaches the clasp of my bra which he undoes. The fuck man! I thought I was clear.

I push him away abruptly, still feeling frazzled by the whole sneaking in the woods to kiss my handsome man but also annoyed.

All I see is his clueless face, before I start to walk away. I reattach my bra while making my way back to the beach.

"Katie!"

"What?!?" I turn around clearly annoyed. Annoyed because I already told him I won't sleep with him but he is still trying to get in my pants. I thought he respected me. I only met him yesterday! Annoyed because I feel like I screwed up. He makes me feel like such a prude. Maybe even like a tease. Why do I have to be such a scardy cat? Because I want to be in love? Will I ever be though? How many times have I had a guy actually acting like he wanted to fuck me? Never. Am I being too unrealistic? Should I just take what is offered?

It could be worse. He's gorgeous and nice. But I don't want to sleep with him and never hear about him. Once he has what he wants will he just move on? Probably. At least, I keep him on his toes. Well I did. After my little stunt, he might just lose interest.

"I'm sorry."

"I said I won't sleep with you last night. I won't sleep with you tonight either. I'm not that kind of girl, so you can just move along to the next one."

I return towards the beach, disappointed, after picking up a few branches. He's not chasing me. Well done Katie! Way to go, you idiot! For once someone was interested and you just pushed him away.