Chapter 1

In this beautiful world where heroes exist.

God-blessed men under the influence of churches.

There is a man where his face hidden inside his helmet, his sword ready to slay, and a corrupted heart who will only listen to those priests and not truth.

I do not understand human beings nor their desire to hunt down every monster that draws the breath of fire.

If one dares to unsheathe his blade toward me, I will have to rage war against humanity and cause calamity to every kingdom and monarchy that has taken over this planet.

However, I am close to the year of my death.

Being unable to lift my talon and exhale the hatred I have for them, it was over for my life.

In the event that I obtain a second life, I shall grant my wishes to acquire a world that most will desire.

It is to see in the eyes of the race who slain me, to bring balance to every race, and to expose the churches of their delusion.

My wisdom is a weapon, and my empathy is my etiquette.

I could see the colorless light that swallowed my consciousness.

Goodbye, my beautiful world.

◇◇◇◇◇

"Roawr!!!"

Six in the morning. The sun rose to the middle of the sky, the shadow of the moon dissipated, and the same clouds passed over this kingdom. It was the time when everyone in my magnificent white and golden castle—or an angelic palace for the royalty and luxurious—was still asleep except for a few early birds, excluding the servants and maids.

I also was a part of the early birds.

Just like any other morning, I would be outside roaring only once as a sort of habit I have. It began when I was three after my father, the king, spoke to me tales about the dragons who lived in the mountains and flew around, terrorizing humankind.

Of course, the tales told to me are only half true because that is what some evil dragons do — mostly those idiotic dimwit lizards who could not control their urge to cause trouble.

"There she's at it again."

My maids were one floor below me on top of a large balcony, gathering dried royalty clothes from yesterday. Most of those clothes belonged to me rather than my parents and my older brother. I have a closet full of these stylish garments that I often changed every day and night, piling tons of laundry for them.

The current clothing I wore is usually during bedtime or this early morning, my pure white dress over my delicate skin. Nothing more.

After all, they're slaves who get paid. They received their compensation every month, and it happened to be more than being a farmer on the outskirts of town. It is only fair that they get their balanced payment. They do most of the things I am terrible at whenever I am or am not bored.

"It's been many freaking years, and no one have taken care of that infuriating bird!?" My gullible brother shouted from his window, a few windows away from mine.

The maids giggled. "Yes, indeed. It seems like you always scare it every time you open your window. Not only that, it still remains invisible as always, prince."

Nice women who aided me on my basic needs and a few secret tasks I hate to do. But the best of all, their loyalty all goes to me. I gave them attitudes sometimes, but they knew that I am not a total brat that complains about them for every mistake they made.