Flashback

Anna's POV

My head was hurting so bad, my body felt so heavy. Something was in my mouth and nose both of the things led down in my throat . It felt so uncomfortable and made me want to puke. I tried to lift my arm to take it off, but it didn't move. I tried again but with no success. My muscles felt like gelé. I pushed as hard as I could to move my eyeslids but they didn't move. What was happening with me?

“Wazzup?” Niall said and by the sound of his footsteps I could figure out that he came closer and sat down on my right side of me. And by the scraping sound on the floor, I assumed that there is was chair. I was about to answer him, but the words didn't slip out of my mouth.

“It's that I feel like this is all my fault.” Sophie whisper and she was breathing heavy like if she was sad.

“Why?” Niall whispered back and sounded caring in his voice. He was comforting her, aw so cute. But why was he comforting her? Was is because of me?

“You know. The drugs.” DRUGS? WHAT DOES SHE MEAN WITH DRUGS? Have she been taking drugs?

“Don't blame yourself! If it's someone's fault, it's our. We brought them.” Niall said.

If I would be able so see them and move I would have smacked them on their heads and tried to talk some sense in them. How could them buy drugs? Are they crazy?

“But I knew that Anna didn't want to take it. But still I put it in her glass.” Sophie whisper and gulped.

She. putted. drugs. in. my. glass. I repeated the words over and over again in my head. How could she do that to me? I thought that we was friends. But I guess she was using me as everybody else do... She have money lets bee friends with her. I have heard people saying that behind my back a couple of times when they haven't thought that I was listening. That is one reason I hate being rich. That people didn't want to get to know me, only have my money. Sight.

“Don't think so.” Niall tried to comfort her again.

“But why did you jump Harry?” Sophie said, wait was Harry in the room too?

“I don't really remember. But I think that we wanted to fly.” His words made me flashback on that night.

* Flashback *

“We're going fly.” I giggled and we jumped up on the table.

“I've always wanted to fly like Peter and Wendy.” Harry shouted and swerved.

“That would be sooooo cool.” I shouted and looked down. We were so high up, perfect for flying.

“Shall we do it?” He screamed and looked down at me. I nodded in respond.

“”1..2..3.” We both shouted and jumped.

Then it all became black.

* End of flashback *

“That must have been the drugs talking.” Sophie said. I felt so empty. How could I be so stupid to even trust them. I hated myself more than them. I love them, I really do... But this was my own fault. I shouldn't have gone to the toilet. I wouldn't been drugged if I never left them alone. Stupid me.

“I'm hungry.” Niall said.

“Me too. Let's go to the cafeteria.” There footsteps faded and the a door opened and closed. Now it was only me and Harry left in the room. I wanted to see him, see his curls, his cute little dimples.

“I know that you can't hear me but.” He paused. “Fuck Anna I'm sorry.” Harry whispered and sighted. I wanted to hold him or just move so he would see that I was awake.

*Knock knock *

The door opened and closed soon after.

“Hi babe how are you?” A girl voice said worried and walked past my bed and over to Harry. Who was she?

“Hi Jenna. I'm okay.” He said with no emotion and sighted. I recognise that name but I couldn't put my finger where I had heard it.

“So have you missed me?” She giggled. Maybe she was his sister. But have he ever told me about having a sister, I thought. I don't think so.

“Yeah.” I was dragging down in another flashback.

* Flashback *

I stood there with my mouth hanging following his back pushing his way between all the people stopping at a group of girls and one of them jumps on him starting to snog. What?! Harry opens his eyes and seems to be searching for something. He stops at me and stare into mine, tears running down my face.

I was so confused. So he kissed me and then having another girlfriend or what?

How much this stings in my chest I can't take my eyes of him. Seeing her hand play with his curls, kissing his neck and giggling at something he said. Harry was still looking at me the whole time.

I wiped away my tears and turn around ans walked out of the apartment.

* End of flashback *

She was the girl Harry had asked about on the party. His girlfriend.

But he had told me that she weren't his girlfriend. So he lied to me. He was so dead right now. And that bimbo bitch is going down.

“I have to go.” She walked part my bed and stopped.

“I love you Haz.” She said. Harry please don't respond. Please.

“I love you too.” My heart broke the moment he said that four words. If I could cry right now would have cried a river.

The door opened and someone mumbled something and more footsteps heard and the door closed.

“Harry who was that?” Sophie asked and the chair moved beside me again.

“Um.. It was my sister.” Harry whispered, why was he lying?

“Oh okay. You didn't look like siblings.” She asked him and Harry mumbled something in respond I couldn't hear.

“Oh okay.” Sophie answered and everyone was silent.

“I still can't believe that Anna is in coma.” Niall said sad and everyone went silent again.

That I was in coma explained a lot of things. I just hope I never wake up again...

Athur's note: Helloooooo so we have made a trailer to this fanfic :DDDDDD

aaah im so exited :D  you find on the side bar :D And please tell me what ya think :D