Broken screen

Anna's POV

I rubbed my eyes and cuddle back into the pillow. It was the second day of summer and I have a feeling that this is probably going to be the worst summer ever.

Suddenly I heard a loud scream from Sopfie's room. In panic I jumped out of bed and put a pair of hot pants and a sweater on and ran out of my room via the kitchen through the living room into Sophie's room.

It was then I understood it she was singing... But she was just singing to piss me off and yes it worked.

“What are you doing?” I yelled through the bathroom door. So disrespectful of her to wake me up and scaring the shit out of me in the same time. But I'm not surprised.

“Don't you like my song?” I could hear a evil smirk on her face.

“It didn't really sound like a song to me more like screaming.” I sighted and putted my hand on my hip.

“I call It the scream song.” She said with a smirk.

I took a deep breath to calm down. I was not going to let her win. So I stomped out of her room into kitchen to eat something. I opened the fridge and took out the milk and got a bowl. I walked to the pantry and took out my favourite crunchy nut cereals. I looked down in the box but It was empty, how? I bought it yesterda... Sophie.

“Sophie have you seen my cereals?” I screamed and I could feel the anger build inside of me.

“Yeah It's in the cabinet above the coffe machine.”She yelled back. I walked to the coffe machine and opened the cabin door.

I recoiled back and screamed as loud as I could. It is a freaking dog in the house in my kitchen.

“Sophie! Get this thing out of my house now!” I yelled at her and slammed the cabin door close leaving the dog left inside there.

I walked into her room and Sophie was laying in bed looking at her computer infront of her. I walked up to her and closet the computer screen on her fingers.

“Hey!” She said and looked up at me.

“So I guess you found the dog.” She smiled at me and sat up on the bed crossing her legs.

“No shit.” I bit my tongue to not start shout at her. She started to laugh enjoying the sight of me angry.

“Get it out now!” I snapped at her.

“Or what?” She looked at me like she always did back in school when I was to afraid to do as someone told me to.

But she wasn't going to play with me anymore. I grabbed her computer and walked up to the window and opened it.

“I just want to have a good summer so please cooperate with me.” I starred at her but she didn't reply so I put her computer out of the window. The look on her face was epic.

“Okey then, I just want to survive this summer.” She sighted and I was just about to take the computer back in but it slipped out of my hand. I tried to grab it but it was to late, it crashed down on the side walk.

“Anna!” Sophie shouted at me and gave me an evil glare.

“Fuck.” I hissed and smacked my hand on my forehead.

“I buy you a new one.” I said to her and sighted.

“Deal.” She said and walked out of the room.

“Hey I've could been killed.” Someone yelled from the side walk. I looked down and there stood the boy I had bumped into a couple of days ago.

“Your the girl I knocked down yesterday.” He said and laughed.

“Yeah...Um... Sorry about that.” I sad shyly and blushed. Omg he was even more gorgeous now.

“How is it with your bum and hand?” He asked showing off his dimples. His curls was hidden in a grey beanie. I miss those curls.

“I'm fine, no worries.” I smiled back trying to be cool.

“But I feel bad... Can I make it up to you?” He asked with a concerned glare.

“N...” I began but the boy took over.

“My friend is having a party on Friday. Do you wanna come?” He smiled and his cheeks started to turn a little red. Was he blushing?

“Yeah sure. Can I take a friend with me?” I struggled to get the word friend out over my lips. Sophie wasn't my … Friend.

“It's two streets down.” He pointed forward him and smiled.

“I'll see you on Friday.” He said and blinked.

“See ya.” I smiled closing the window and walked out into the living room to Sophie.

“Why are you so happy?” She starred at me.

“I just got invited to a party and your coming.” I looked at the TV screen and a goofy smile was playing on my lips.

Athur's note: Hey everyone! pleeeease vote!! more responds more chapters :D

And follow us on twitter @4nn4nn4 and @sssofiie :D