Meanwhile...

Tomura Shigaraki was looking for the one human with a special quirk (Not revealing the quirk yet) 

He felt bored, this was his master's plan. His master was AFO.

He got up and walked outside, the air was cool, and the sun was just setting.

He walked around town, in a black hoodie, and some jeans, when he walked to the middle school, he saw an interesting sight, a boy, about 3/4 of his age, was on the roof, and before he could do ANYTHING, the boy dived off.

Tomura ran as fast as he could, but it was no use, the boy already had sustained fatal injuries.

Blood was everywhere, and Tomura Shigaraki didn't care. He scooped up the boy, and ran back to the bar.

"Who is that child?" Kurogiri, the warp gate, asks.

"He tried to commit suicide, get the doctor here!"

Even though he was a villain, he had a heart, or at least some of it. He would kill children if they were a part of a mission, or if they were their enemies students, but he wouldn't let a random kid just die, after all, the kid wasn't an enemy.

After a few hours, they managed to get the kid back, while using a few pieces of medical equipment, and a healing quirk.

"W-where am I?" Izuku said when he got up.

"You are in the league of villain's base, we will let you go, if you want to, but please don't tell anyone where we are, and of course, we saved your life."

Izuku remembered what All Might and Kacchan said.

His face wrinkled, and he glared at nothing in particular.

"Oh COME ON!"

Suddenly the TV or radio, whatever it was, started speaking.

"I sense you are filled with rage, and want revenge, if you can't have that, you would die, am I correct?"

"Y-yes." Izuku replied.

What if i could give you that sweet revenge, and you would be powerful?"

"I would love that."

And so began his training.