Chapter 1

427 words
(Adrien's POV)

"I think I'm going to tell her Plagg.." Adrien
exclaimed. By her I mean Marinette . I had tried so many times to tell her, but something always goes wrong. I either call her a "really good friend", or just don't say anything at all.

This week blew by really fast, I guess I have been busy with fencing,studying, and saving the city of Paris with Ladybug. "Plagg I'm sorry, I just haven't found the right time to tell her, I promise when the time is right I will." I explained. Plagg whipped around as if to be looking for something. "Adrien I don't think the time has ever been more right than now." I turned to see what he was talking about and there I saw Marinette. Plagg nodded as if to know exactly what I was thinking. As I approached Marinette I saw she had been on the phone with someone, she waved hello and patted an open seat next to her on the bench she was sat atop of. "Hey Alya I got to go, I'll see u later,bye!" Alya had been Marinette's best friend for many years, and they've been inseparable since. Marinette hung up the phone and turned to face me, her bright blue eyes locked on mine. "Hey Adrien!" She said. H- before I could even mutter a word I heard an outstretched screech. I looked over to Marinette who looked just about as puzzled as me. We both looked above us and saw a new villain released by hawk moth. The villain seemed to be aiming for Chloe, (no surprise there). "Catch me Adrikins!" Chloe says forcing her way into my arms. I set her down checking to see she was okay than looked for Marinette who seemed to be nowhere in sight. I couldn't waste anymore time, I promised I would find Marinette but as for right now I have to transform.

After Ladybug and I defeated yet another akumatized victim I
asked her if I could talk to her about something. "Hey Bugaboo can I tell you something, yanno no secrets.?" " Sure Cat noir just make it quick I'm about to transform back!" She replied. "I like this girl.." I say. "Ooh tell me more Kitty, what's her name? What's she like?!" She asks. "Well her name is Mar-" I was interrupted by the flashing lights and soft beeps coming from her earrings. "Sorry Kitty I really got to get going now I'm about to transform back, talk later?" She asks "Sure M'lady catch up later." I reply.