Chapter 3

(Marinette's POV)

"Yes Luka I really think me and Adrien had something" I say. "I really care about him Luka I just.. I just don't know how to tell him" I blabber on. Luka sits there patiently waiting for me to finish. "Well Marinette I think if he makes u this happy you should go after him." "Anyways what's the worst that's going to happen? Just tell him the way u told me." Luka advises. "Thanks Luka, I knew I could count on u." I say waving good bye to my friend. "Anytime Marinette, keep me posted." He says waving.

On my way home I ran into Adrien who seemed to be happy to see me. We talked for awhile mindlessly while going for a walk around town. I felt his warm hand brush against mine a few times which made me blush and from what I could tell him too . At some point after walking awhile we had finally reached our destination and all though I wasn't happy to see him go I said my goodbyes and thanked him for the beautiful night. "Thank u Adrien, tonight was really fun." I say. "Of course Marinette." He says smiling. Just as I closed the door still trying to catch a glimpse of the boy I heard Tikki calling my name. "Marinette your not just going to let him leave like that are you?" She asked. "What do u mean Tikki? You want me to chase after him or something? Seems cliché of you." I reply. "Well Marinette from what I can tell he's not just a good friend, and you really should let him know that. I think tonight is the perfect opportunity and he isn't too far from here yet." Tikki states smirking. "You think so Tikki?" I ask. "Yes Marinette you should tell him right now, go!" She says. I took Tikki's advice and ran after the boy just before he reached his house. "Adrien wait!" I call out. "Marinette?" He says confused. "What're you doing here?" He questions. " I-I just thought I should tell you that I.." I get interrupted by the sound of his fathers alarmed voice. "Adrien who's this?" Mr.Agreste asks confusion and concern in his voice. "Father this is Marinette." He replies.  "Hello Marinette." His father says. "Hello Mr.Agreste." I say. He nods and turns to Adrien. "Come back inside, say goodbye to your friend." Mr. Agreste states. "Yes father just give me a minute." Adrien says. His father nods and walks back inside. Adrien turns to me and smiles. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng are you crazy?" He asks smiling. I blush a little bit by his comment but try to keep the conversation going. "Well obviously I mean we're all a little crazy aren't we?" I ask while laughing. The boy laughs too but then gets serious. "Marinette did you have to ask me something?" The boy asks.  "No no never mind haha sorry Adrien." I say. "Oh no worries Mari, see you later." He says. "Bye Adrien" I say. Just as I turn to walk away I felt Adrien's hand wrap around my wrist. "Ye-"I get interrupted by Adrien's lips pressing against mine softly. He pulls away smirking as I look at him in awe. "I hope u have a good night Marinette." Adrien says turning around to walk back inside. I look to Tikki who just witnessed this all and we both smile at each other. I headed home in the best mood,which was quickly crushed when I saw a new suspect taken by hawk moth. "Seriously will I ever catch a break," I say to Tikki exhausted.

"Cat noir cover for me!" I yell out. Cat noir distracted the new villain,(as usual) for me while I find a way to take the item the akuma is hidden in. Once we got it Cat noir and I got to talking again. So Cat noir anything new happen in your life?" I ask. Cat noir smiles at the question and gets to talking. "Well remember the girl I told you about?" He asks. "Of course Kitty!" I reply smiling. "Well we kind of kissed.." Cat noir says. "Oh my gosh really?! Good for u Kitty!" I reply. "Thank you bugaboo!" He says. I smile but something had dawned over me. I had just kissed Adrien... Adrien couldn't be Cat noir? Right? Yeah that's crazy. I had gotten so lost in my thoughts I completely toned out Cat noir and his obvious concern for me."You alright m'lady?" Cat noir asks clearly seeing the concentration on my face. "Yeah, I'm okay." I reply. "Well I think it's best I get going. It was great catching up," I say whilst turning around. "Okay good night m'lady," he says.

That whole night I sat in bed wondering if Adrien could be Cat noir. He couldn't be, right? I mean there's tons of girls who could've been kissed, I'm probably not the only girl. After thinking it over and over I decided that there was no way he was Cat noir that I needed to stop being ridiculous, after all Adrien and I are just good friends right?