Chapter 2

747 words
(Adrien's POV)

A couple days have passed. It was finally spring break. Nino and Alya had been planning a group trip for the four of us (Me,Nino,Alya,and Marinette). When we finally got into the car Nino and Alya refused to tell us where we were going nor how much longer. I sat in confusion but enjoyed the ride and of course their presence.

After what seemed like forever we had finally arrived to the hotel. It was one of the finest hotels I've ever seen. Well to be honest it was kind of the first hotel I've ever been in without Natalie or my bodyguard,but that's past the point. "You excited dude?" Nino asked clearly seeing the excitement in my eyes. "Yes very!" I reply. "Ready to stay with Marinette?" Nino asks between laughs. "W-what?" I ask clearly flustered. " Yeah dude me and Alya are staying together which leaves.." "Me and Marinette" I interrupt. "Yup" Nino said.

We got our room numbers and headed up with our luggage. "Thanks for helping me carry my bags Adrien." Marinette says. "Anytime m'l- Marinette!" Adrien stammers. Marinette looks confused but shrugs it off and smiles.

"So uh what do u wanna do?" I ask. "Hmm... we should watch a movie! Marinette says enthusiastically. " I'll go start making popcorn,you find the movie!" I say.

Marinette picked "The Notebook",a personal favorite of mine, but I'd tease her till the day I die for it.

After the movie was finished Marinette and I headed to our room. The room was tiny with a nightstand, tv, dresser, but only one bed. "I can sleep on the floor if you want Mari, I wouldn't want u to be uncomfortable." I say. She said she was okay with it and that there was enough room on the bed for the both of us, so we both settled in and eventually fell asleep. I ended up waking at around 4 in the morning to sound of my phone ringing. It was my dad. I looked around the room to find a place to answer without waking Marinette, but couldn't seem to get myself to get up for I didn't want to move her. Marinette must've fallen asleep on my chest last night. She looked adorable all snuggled up on me. I just couldn't resist her beauty. She was in fact the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. I ended up falling back to sleep but for the rest of the night I found myself thinking about her.

The next morning at around 10:00 a.m I found myself and Mari in the same position we where in hours ago. I was so in love with her. Who wouldn't be in love with my Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

When Mari finally woke up she seemed puzzled, but perfectly content. She looked up at me and just smiled with a sleepy little look on her face, which obviously made me blush a little bit. We both laid there for a little while until we where forced to get up by the knocking of a happy Nino and Alya. They had told us how great their night was and asked about ours, which made me and Marinette both look at each other awkwardly. "It was great!" I said smiling. "Great!" Alya replied happily. Marinette looked over at me and smirked a bit which made me melt inside, but I kept my cool and winked back. Nino obviously noticed our flirty behavior and called us out on it. "Are u two like.. a thing now?" He asked. "Haha.. what no Nino" I replied. "Yeah Nino Adrien is just a friend" Marinette said winking at me. "Hmm alright my dudes if u say so." Nino replied laughing a bit.

The next nights flew by so quickly and before I could even catch up we where already on a plane flying back to Paris. Marinette and I seemed to be closer than ever and I couldn't have been any happier with that. I could tell Plagg was getting impatient with us and I decided I should tell her.

I had made up my mind to tell her, I just needed to find her first. I looked almost all over town before finding her. When I finally found her I saw her with Luka, the new guy. I don't know much about him but he seems cool and I decided I probably shouldn't get in the way of them, and I could always tell her later.

To be continued