11/13/2019

A terrifying mystery for many friends and family members finally over. Over the course of Berry High School's dance on Friday, seventeen-year-old Melanie Park went missing. 

Search teams were organized to sweep the entire city, and yesterday, Tuesday evening, volunteers found her body on the Northside of town near a high-traffic area for drug deals. 

The teenaged girl was badly beaten with severe injuries around her neck and arms, and she was taken to the hospital immediately upon discovery. Sources say that the suspect was spotted on camera of the building opposite the place she was found, and officials are trying to identify the man. 

If you have any information regarding the abduction and assault of Melanie Park, please contact 212-7583. 

~~~

Aaron- Are you okay? Did you see who it was?

Mel- Do you think the police would be out looking for him if I saw who it was? I told them everything I know. 

Aaron- I can't believe this actually happened... But, what exactly did happen?

Mel- I was following the man in the green bomber, and he disappeared behind a building. I rounded the corner, and he snatched my phone out of my hand, then chloroformed me. He was wearing a mask over his face and a cap. 

Aaron- You didn't get your phone back because it's evidence now, right? Did you give out your new number to anyone else?

Mel- No. The only people that have it are you and my dad. This room is so gloomy. 

Aaron- Let me guess, you want me to bring flowers?

Mel- I do want you to bring me something, but it isn't flowers. Can you grab my laptop from my locker and bring it to me?

Aaron- Why?

Mel- There's something I need to do on there. Please?

Aaron- Ok, I'll swing 'round after practice.

Mel- Practice? 

Aaron- I'm still in baseball, remember?

Mel- Right... Aaron?

Aaron- What?

Mel- I'm sorry for accusing you of murdering Jonah. I know you two were pretty close, and it sucks that he would take that record deal. 

Aaron- Slap my nose and call me a clown, did you just apologize?

Mel- Don't get used to it. 

Aaron- Oh, imma savor this moment for a looooong time, honey. In fact, I might even have it painted onto my grave. 

Mel- And you wonder why I think you're annoying. 

Aaron- Don't move a muscle till I get there. Well, to be fair, you can't!

Mel- Are you going to keep cracking jokes about my injuries, or are you going to play fetch like the mutt you are?

Aaron- I can sure screw like one. 

Mel- God, you're so gross. 

Aaron- But you want me. I can see it in your eyes. 

Mel- You can't see my eyes, Idiot. We're texting. 

Aaron- Not now, but whenever you talk to me. I can tell you're stripping me in your mind. 

Mel- Shove off and go suck a ding-dong. 

Aaron- I'll bring the laptop later tonight, so don't get your panties all in a twist. Unless you're taking them off for me 😉

Mel- I'm not even gonna respond to that.